Josh Koscheck is one ungrateful person!

These athletes love their UFC careers, and when it's finally over they resent the fact that they have to quit MMA or fight for a minor league promtion and take it out on Zuffa after the fact but he got everything he deserved and more.

Yup, the very definition of ungrateful.

Glad he's finally retired.

Do I gotta repeat myself? It's a part of the act. He knows there will be slow-mo gifs of this on the internet and that people will dissect it and hate him more for faking. He's a consummate professional heel.

Its boggling to see how well koscheck lives, the guys has a mansion with lots of great cars. He never even made that much in the UFC so obviously he is doing well for himself doing other things also. I'm happy for him. The guy is always game and does his best.

Do I gotta repeat myself? It's a part of the act. He knows there will be slow-mo gifs of this on the internet and that people will dissect it and hate him more for faking. He's a consummate professional heel.

Posters like you are the reason this place is considered the retarded son of MMA forums

I don't understand how anyone that works for a living can side with management over labor.

if management always caves and labor always wins they may end up out of a job. if the cost of labor becomes so expensive that it drives a business to a point where it isn't profitable labor will lose their jobs completely

UFC dont pay well

Picture-1121-480x360.jpg

Picture-026.jpg

That's hilarious and original man

Almost every fighter in the UFC has a right to complain about Dana and the UFC. Kos is one of the few that shouldn't

Why not?

You don't think being strong armed when he's a young 20 something year old kid to sign a contract before his management has a chance to review the terms is something to complain about? He made 10k to fight GSP on the 3rd year of his contract, which was the top of his yearly increases... that's pathetic.

Kos even says that the UFC took care of him towards the end but isn't shying away of issues that affect ALL fighters. He's being asked questions and standing up for what he thinks is right. QQ.

These athletes love their UFC careers, and when it's finally over they resent the fact that they have to quit MMA or fight for a minor league promtion and take it out on Zuffa after the fact but he got everything he deserved and more.

This right here.

If Koscheck won one of his last five fights he'd be signing and entirely different tune.

He made a great living considering the fact that he Lnp in tons of fights...

Koscheck in Josh Koscheck is a shitty person shocker.

Why not?

You don't think being strong armed when he's a young 20 something year old kid to sign a contract before his management has a chance to review the terms is something to complain about? He made 10k to fight GSP on the 3rd year of his contract, which was the top of his yearly increases... that's pathetic.

Kos even says that the UFC took care of him towards the end but isn't shying away of issues that affect ALL fighters. He's being asked questions and standing up for what he thinks is right. QQ.

Koscheck owns a jet, several cars, and a mansion. Koscheck was never a UFC champion or a major draw. He also never had a problem with the UFC until he lost several UFC fights in a row.

Kos is like Rampage - he has a problem for every solution. Negative people will blame others for their own shortcomings.

Kos is like Rampage - he has a problem for every solution. Negative people will blame others for their own shortcomings.

Rampage is notoriously humble in every last one of his losses. Except to Bader. He even fooled the moron masses through being discontent with his performances vs Ninja Rua and Machida. Pick another fighter to randomly criticize. :)

Koscheck owns a jet, several cars, and a mansion. Koscheck was never a UFC champion or a major draw. He also never had a problem with the UFC until he lost several UFC fights in a row.

You know why he has those? Because he is a smart investor not because the UFC paid him anymore than he was worth.

Koscheck has himself to thank for his wealth. Not the UFC.

You know why he has those? Because he is a smart investor not because the UFC paid him anymore than he was worth.

Koscheck has himself to thank for his wealth. Not the UFC.

You're right. Kos would be a multi-millionaire without TUF.

Back