Josh Koscheck is one ungrateful person!

Ogata

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I just saw his interview about how he got treated by the UFC and I was shocked! Listen, the UFC literally went out of their way to make sure this guy got taken care of in an era when the UFC was STILL paying off their debt!

I mean, I am just loss for word, because of the UFC this guy literally drives an airplane and he wasn't even the champion!!!

Now he has the nerves to say he got shafted by Dana White? Well Josh, let me ask you something, what MMA org allows you to make the type of living that affords a fucking castle and a fucking Ferrari and a fucking gym!!???:mad:

I am at a loss for words man, this guy made this type of living thanks to a decent wrestling and low MMA skills overall. Oh and don't forget DO NOT forget, he was OFFERED a job as an MMA analyst along with Cruz,Stann and DC and what does he do!????

He "ummms" and "ahhhs" the entire FUCKING time!!!

How the fuck can you hire someone like that!!!!????:mad:

How would you react if he was ungrateful?

I'm guessing you meant "ungrateful" but you lost me after that typo. Not to mention this is blatant fighter bashing. Terrific stuff, TS.

Koscheck helped build the UFC with his appearance on TUF1 and then against GSP in TUF 12. He agreed to play the heel to help the UFC sell wolf tickets and in turn gets all this hate from the fans when even GSP admitted he's a good guy just trying to hype the fight to sell wolf tickets. He's a UFC Hall of Famer for crying out loud, show some hespect.

I'm guessing you meant "ungrateful" but you lost me after that typo. Not to mention this is blatant fighter bashing. Terrific stuff, TS.

How the hell am I fighter bashing?

I was able to list his fault without bashing him. Its called constructive criticism dummy!:icon_evil

Relax.

I thought the United States was supposed to be this free country, where people were allowed to say whatever they wanted - clearly Josh, who was in the UFC a long time, has a right to air whatever grievances he perceived.

If his interview is true - were he made 10 grand for the first GSP fight, then that is indefensible. And I can believe that Dana sat down with him, and basically said if you want your lawyers to look at this, then forget about the UFC. Have you ever heard Dana speak?

I don't know about Kos' net worth, but if he made money, a lot of it was probably his going out and getting sponsors, which the UFC has sort of stopped to some extent, with the Reebok deal. Can't imagine people are lining up to sponsor guys when the fighters can't wear their garb to the weigh ins or on fight night. (Maybe I'm wrong about the weigh ins).

Seriously though, defending Dana? Just sad.

I just saw his interview about how he got treated by the UFC and I was shocked! Listen, the UFC literally went out of their way to make sure this guy got taken care of in an era when the UFC was STILL paying off their debt!

I mean, I am just loss for word, because of the UFC this guy literally drives an airplane and he wasn't even the champion!!!

Now he has the nerves to say he got shafted by Dana White? Well Josh, let me ask you something, what MMA org allows you to make the type of living that affords a fucking castle and a fucking Ferrari and a fucking gym!!???:mad:

I am at a loss for words man, this guy made this type of living thanks to a decent wrestling and low MMA skills overall. Oh and don't forget DO NOT forget, he was OFFERED a job as an MMA analyst along with Cruz,Stann and DC and what does he do!????

He "ummms" and "ahhhs" the entire FUCKING time!!!

How the fuck can you hire someone like that!!!!????:mad:

UnGRATEful.

And apparently you are not at a loss for words.

Did Koscheck take your girl out on a date or something?

Relax.

I thought the United States was supposed to be this free country, where people were allowed to say whatever they wanted - clearly Josh, who was in the UFC a long time, has a right to air whatever grievances he perceived.

If his interview is true - were he made 10 grand for the first GSP fight, then that is indefensible. And I can believe that Dana sat down with him, and basically said if you want your lawyers to look at this, then forget about the UFC. Have you ever heard Dana speak?

I don't know about Kos' net worth, but if he made money, a lot of it was probably his going out and getting sponsors, which the UFC has sort of stopped to some extent, with the Reebok deal. Can't imagine people are lining up to sponsor guys when the fighters can't wear their garb to the weigh ins or on fight night. (Maybe I'm wrong about the weigh ins).

Seriously though, defending Dana? Just sad.

Does this include sponsors and under the table pay to avoid taxes?

Is Koscheck a man of honesty and integrity?

Kos is the man. He's also a good investor and has made the most out of his ufc paydays. A lot of his friends haven't though, and are struggling. Maybe he feels the fighters on average don't get compensated fairly for the damage they receive.

He has a right to his opinion.

How the hell am I fighter bashing?

I was able to list his fault without bashing him. Its called constructive criticism dummy!:icon_evil

Calling a fighter a prick is fighter bashing. I see you edited the title, but my response remains the same. Also, calling me a "dummy" is laughable given your original post.

I always wondered what account Dana used on here....

psycrs.gif

Wonder if he still have the house up in Fresno. I bet he sell that house after he got cut from the UFC. Pretty expensive and a airplane run way for him? lol. There's still a sign out in Fresno that has him and (used to be AKA he was promoting) Dethrone logo over his former AKA. lol.

These athletes love their UFC careers, and when it's finally over they resent the fact that they have to quit MMA or fight for a minor league promtion and take it out on Zuffa after the fact but he got everything he deserved and more.

Back