Josh Koscheck attacks male nurse with a plunger

I remember they tried to hype that episode with the plunger clip in the previews.. smh.. glad I stopped watchign tuf

a grown man is attacking another grown man with a plunger who defends himself with a trash bin

<{cruzshake}>

I collected plungers in my youth; the small ones. I had about 14 of them.... Ahhh, good times :D
Haha, that's just a weird hobby dude.

Either that or I'm missing some hidden "plunger" joke/ innuendo which is possibly since I'm old and it's hard to keep up with the lingo now a days with you crazy kids, lol.

I collected plungers in my youth; the small ones. I had about 14 of them.... Ahhh, good times :D

Lol That was the same look they gave me when I dressed up as 'Plunger Man' for Halloween in the 3rd grade. I didn't care; best superhero ever (that I invented)!

Lol I'm too drunk and stoned to get into this. I think he mainly had the ability to suck which was handy in only certain specific situations. Yeah i dunno. Ask 9-year-old me, he prolly has a better explanation....

I remember carrying around my number 1 plunger like a wand. I think I had wizard powers, but it's been a long time
<mma4>

Lol That was the same look they gave me when I dressed up as 'Plunger Man' for Halloween in the 3rd grade. I didn't care; best superhero ever (that I invented)!

What made you decide to take the "Plunge"?
;)

Looks faker/more fake? then wwe oe whatever its called.
Fake shit show with wooden doors there to be smashed lol.

Lol I'm too drunk and stoned to get into this. I think he mainly had the ability to suck which was handy in only certain specific situations. Yeah i dunno. Ask 9-year-old me, he prolly has a better explanation....

I remember carrying around my number 1 plunger like a wand. I think I had wizard powers, but it's been a long time

Bro I bet you have real wizard powers by now

kos2.png

36iB5lW.gif.jpg

a grown man is attacking another grown man with a plunger who defends himself with a trash bin

<{cruzshake}>

That's a random dude getting harassed by a pro fighter. He doesn't know what to do to make him stop because the pro fighter threatens to kick his ass at the first signs of retaliation.

Back