Josh Koscheck and Bernardo Faria Roll

remember when koshcheck got smothered and wrestlefucked by a french canadian karataken lol

Last edited:
Koscheck looked impressive, and Faria's lack of standup and laziness was disappointing. For someone who is a multiple time world champion, the least you can do is work some wrestling/not fall down from a snap down.

Koscheck looked impressive, and Faria's lack of standup and laziness was disappointing. For someone who is a multiple time world champion, the least you can do is work some wrestling/not fall down from a snap down.

That laziness has gotten him several world titles, and ranked 3rd best in the world. I've watch many of his matches over the past 5 years, and the only reason he ever looses is if he comes up and wrestles. The only people that always beat him are Rodolfo and Buchecha.

That laziness has gotten him several world titles, and ranked 3rd best in the world. I've watch many of his matches over the past 5 years, and the only reason he ever looses is if he comes up and wrestles. The only people that always beat him are Rodolfo and Buchecha.

As long as those two are around, and he doesn't work his takedowns, he will never win an absolute title.

The way I see it Bernardo loses because he can't wrestle. His game needs a good single leg.

remember when koshcheck got smothered and wrestlefucked by a french canadian karataken lol

The first fight was competitive, the second fight GSP jabbed the shit out of him. I've always thought Kos has some of the best takedowns in the ufc.

Back