Media Josh Fabia and Corey Anderson

Fabia exposing how gullible UFC fighters are. Intentionally or unintentionally.
Damn, I can probably cook up a racket and rake it in fooling these guys lmao

These fellas aren't very bright

He’s like stepping on him nice imagine getting paid to step on a dude with your socks on

Master Fabia should do this for his fighters between rounds

Seriously stop posting this clown. Shits annoying now, not funny at all and honestly hasn’t been ever. Clearly guy is doing shit for attention. It’s one thing if it were a successful fighter’s coach like Edmund, but this guy is literally a random coach for an unranked bum. Stop
Non stop, every time he farts there’s a few threads about it saying the same thing, you don’t have to expose him over months, shit was clear on day one and if it wasn’t it’s been more than enough time for this to stop being funny/interesting

can we just start a new thread polling which fighter is next to be...

FABIA'D ?

i am 100% confident that i would beat the fuck out of Fabia while wearing a blindfold.

I'm 100% confident that he'd kick your ass through the roof of your mouth.

Stop talking shit.

giphy.gif

This dude is less dangerous smaller Frank Dux.

If he's actually a real healer then respect

Just has to work on not coming off like the leader of heavens gate

"Now Corey you would feel something entering your anal cavity,but dont be afraid thats just my energy" *inserts dick and Corey moans* "now breathe and relax". Meanwhile Diego is cartwheeling and masturbating at the same time in background.

"Now Corey you would feel something entering your anal cavity,but dont be afraid thats just my energy" *inserts dick and Corey moans* "now breathe and relax". Meanwhile Diego is cartwheelinf and masturbating at the same time in background.

You sick fuck. Reported.

Coreys logic

Hm, I also probably have CTE now. Maybe this is the CTE guy!

This video was the aftermath of Fabia knocking out Corey so that he can be in a deep sleep coma in order to give him a full relaxing theraphy

Fabia>Corey>Walker

Also Why did the mod change the original title of the thread?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back