Josh Donaldson: Dean is always wrong

Don't worry, Sherdog is full of people that dont know a shit about legit sports
for real, how people cant get into a sport where nothing happens for hours at a time and the most action is someone spitting/playing with their balls/patting asses is beyond me. a-level athletes are over peoples heads

I didn't and won't, just interested why anyone would give a shit about someone from the dullest sport in the world talking about MMA and why would anyone bother giving him a platform in the first place
Some people like baseball and I guess it can be pretty fun to see a former MVP be interested and have knowledge in your favorite sports.

Personnaly, I'm a big hockey fan and it would be fun if a guy like Ovechkin (superstar/legend) dropped some knowledge like that.

At the end of the day, it's just 2 people having a conversation about things they like. Nothing more.

I read this when I was half asleep and thought it said John Dodson

Josh making more money this year for playing baseball (past his prime) than any non-conor fighter makes in his career from fighting. GO BRAVES

I don’t know about Josh, but every Jake and Max I met, growing up as a kid, were little wildcards. Destructive energies

especially Jakes. With them curly neck hairs and the trampoline and the furious mom

Too early or too late. Yeah we've been saying that for years. Connect the dots on who he stops early or who keeps going. If you would have switched Khabib and Conor places when Khabib was hammering him in the second Herb would have flew in. He's one of the big reasons I don't bet on fights.

He's a fairly good MLB player that The Blue Jays traded some bats and baseballs for, and he went on to become the league MVP, while helping the Jays break their 20+ year playoff drought. Then he got injured a bunch, and they tossed him away like hot garbage.

Pretty much the long and short of it.
Thank you. I dont have time to follow all the combat sports, plus ball sports. I have made a tremendous more amount of money since switching to gambling on combat exclusively. Appreciate the summary tho. Imma call him Dosh Jonoldson

Back