Josh Barnett wants to do pro-wrestling AND do UFC. Doesn't care about title

in other words, he knows he's got no chance at the belt but still wants to get paid.

would this not have a synergistic effect for all orgs involved? definitely won't be synergistic on Barnett's body, but for the employers...

He has no chance at the belt because Cain never fights. I'm just kidding :)

would this not have a synergistic effect for all orgs involved? definitely won't be synergistic on Barnett's body, but for the employers...

What does UFC get from Josh being with IGF?
they are barely a blip on the radar

At least he's realistic about the title. Brock v Barnett is a decent match up. Brock is another guy that won't be in title contention. Let him have fun fights with Barnett and Schaub. Finish your UFC contract first Barnett.

Those 12-6 elbows broke him for good.

Josh is a bright guy, he is gonna pick up his fights if he ever fights again..

Dude probably had a hard time getting passed the TB loss, and clearly even if he cared has virtually zero chance to beat Cain.
Werdum probably smashes him too at this point..

The big fights are where the big bucks are especially a potential Lesnar fight.

The big fights are where the big bucks are especially a potential Lesnar fight.

Are they? Why is fighting Lesnar going to get Barnett more money? Isn't he just going to get paid whatever is in his contract? Does he have PPV points?

You forgot to put "ILLEGAL" before elbows.

The fact that not everyone watching is as well-versed on the rule, that might explain why some wondered later whether Browne had gotten away with a fight-ending foul.

Are they? Why is fighting Lesnar going to get Barnett more money? Isn't he just going to get paid whatever is in his contract? Does he have PPV points?

Main eventers always make bonuses.

Good for him. Will the UFC let him do both under his current contract? I just want to see him back in the cage. He's got some good fights left in him.

I know UFC contracts disallow fighting in other MMA promotions, but do they restrict one's ability to participate in pro wrestling?

I don't think he wants to be tied down, he wants to grapple and pro wrestle.. winning the UFC belt binds you to the UFC and then he'd really not have time to do other things. Forced to defend it and such.

I really just dont think he cares about it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back