Josh Barnett vs Marcin Rozalski VIDEO FULL FIGHT (bare knuckle)

its crazy i remember when people were up in arms about rio heroes bare knuckle..now here we are with bare knuckle being heavily promoted

I like both guys but Bk sucks. And it’s sad to see both of them doing this crap. Ksw should stay away from promoting this, and that huge ring/cage sucks

Josh looking a little more.......should I say jacked vs some of his last fights in UFC.

I like both guys but Bk sucks. And it’s sad to see both of them doing this crap. Ksw should stay away from promoting this, and that huge ring/cage sucks
KSW is jumping on the bare-knuckle trend like how they created FFF just to ride on the hype of D-list celebrity freak fights from Fame MMA.
Bare-knuckle is a quite big trend in Poland, with Wotore and Gromda both having decent PPV numbers with Krwawy Sport as a distant third.
I expect that KSW will quickly drop this as they did with FFF, especially as they repeated the error of the only main event being a big fight - the rest of the card was either unknown to wider audience kickboxers, Vaso, or mediocre MMA "prospects" who lost badly their previous fight.

I don't care about BK but I love the cage they used. Gives the advantages of a ring without going through the ropes. We'd be seeing strikers corner people a lot more instead of them circling away endlessly.

its crazy i remember when people were up in arms about rio heroes bare knuckle..now here we are with bare knuckle being heavily promoted
Wow, good point. That's for reminding me. Major hypocrisy. When something becomes marketable, funny how people's values change.

Was the damage cause by headbutts?

Not sure what the obsession is with Old Man Josh *shrug*

Back