Josh Barnett Says He Battled Sinus Infection, Toothache & Influenza A Heading Into SF

Well, good thing his opponent handed him the win then.

Let's hope he didn't take some medicine with a banned substance.

The Plague Lords can't stop The War Master!

Josh is so fucking Metal it's not even funny.

Line up opponents for Warmaster to destroy. Next foe on his list, the almighty toothache.

that was awesome.. Plague Lords. Barnett is the fucking man. I guess it's a good thing he didn't have the toughest fight, I'd love to see him go to the UFC.

lets get him in the ufc. i think he should be the one fighting frank mir, not dc. i think dc should fight overeem.

I was a bit iffy on his metalism for a while, but then he wore a Vehemence shirt. That is a fucking amazing band, and so I cheer the Warmaster with no reservations. \m/>..<\m/

Toothache? Was this really worth mentioning?

Holy shit, guys will bring anything out of the woodwork to hype themselves.

Toothache? Was this really worth mentioning?

Holy shit, guys will bring anything out of the woodwork to hype themselves.

Toothaches can be very painful. You make it seem like he said he had a hang nail.

Toothaches can be very painful. You make it seem like he said he had a hang nail.

You do not feel a toothache in a fight from what I've heard. It does not impede your ability to fight insomuch like a broken hand for a example.

Edit: Fighting with flu and a sinus infection is terrible and I understand why he thought those were relevant. Just thought the toothache thing was over the top.

You do not feel a toothache in a fight from what I've heard. It does not impede your ability to fight insomuch like a broken hand for a example.

Edit: Fighting with flu and a sinus infection is terrible and I understand why he thought those were relevant. Just thought the toothache thing was over the top.

The tooth was what led to all the problems because it was infected. Teeth can cause a lot more problems than I think you are aware of. I've seen teeth mess up people for days on end, not being able to do anything.

Meh, I'd be more impressed if he fought with a cracked skull.

Back