Josh Barnett looking like Tj Dillashaw in recent interview

-200 means he's the favorite, so how is it easy money.

3rd time is a charm. Crazy long lay off, then fight in Japan. Hope he's learned how to cycle this time, he's had enough time that's for sure.

Sorry, but he's been caught cheating 3 times. When you do so, you're out.

Barnett is a disgrace.

lt9mRgh.png

I hate this goofy arguement.

I would bet everything I own BJ Penn never used a needle in his life. Same goes for the Diaz brothers, Weidman and Dillashaw. The needle isn't the answer for clean athletes.

Just because some guys are unwilling to compete with integrity doesn't mean you should cast aspersions on the ones who do.

I like Josh, I'm glad he's still around and he's a fun, colorful, talented guy in our sport. He's also a multi time cheater, and he has to live with his decisions. You can't dig him out of that hole by trying to kick other guys down in there with him.

oooooooooh thats a lot of names

will remember you my man

Eh, I dunno. Barnett always looks fit with his shirt on. He has a pretty chiseled face and arms. Then he gets in the cage and its love handles and moobs everywhere.

Still a great fighter, though, and his flabbiness doesn't appear to affect his gas tank.

Yep, end of thread

Found Barnett's new entrance song

and don't be fooled, Barny never looked fat in a t-shirt. He'll look about the same come fight night.

Back