Josh Barnett looking like Tj Dillashaw in recent interview

Good stuff, cheers! And he is looking fairly slim.

Barnett is awesome btw, among the best submissions in the HW division. If he can submit Dean Lister he can submit Nelson.

Just wanted to come into this thread to say that Josh Barnett fucking owns. That is all.

Barnett is awesome btw, among the best submissions in the HW division. If he can submit Dean Lister he can submit Nelson.

Not sure about that. Nelson has underrated BJJ and has never been subbed plus he's faced the best (Werdum, Mir, Big Nog).

It has. Big time.

Honestly you believe Gracie getting popped has ruined his legacy? Really? Google Royce Gracie, Id bet "drugs cheat" or anything bad comes up? Know why? People dont tend to remember those things.

Ill be honest I just went there to check, Typing "Royce Gracie dr" or "Royce Gracie St" expecting drugs or steroids to pop up.. turns out it didnt.

Look at boxing, some of peoples favorite fighters got popped, no one cares when we look back at legends. Holyfield, Mosley, Jones, Toney, greats I remember all getting busted in my generation. No one writes off the things they did.

No one will write off what Barnett does in MMA either no matter how you or me feel about drugs in sport.

I hate this goofy arguement.

I would bet everything I own BJ Penn never used a needle in his life. Same goes for the Diaz brothers, Weidman and Dillashaw. The needle isn't the answer for clean athletes.

Just because some guys are unwilling to compete with integrity doesn't mean you should cast aspersions on the ones who do.

I like Josh, I'm glad he's still around and he's a fun, colorful, talented guy in our sport. He's also a multi time cheater, and he has to live with his decisions. You can't dig him out of that hole by trying to kick other guys down in there with him.

I dont doubt there are a tonne of fighters that are clean, 90% is a crazy number and I dont doubt Penn and Diaz bros think Steroids are for pussies and dont take them etc.

I also agree steriods are an advantage and there should be a level playingfield.

Lets say most of us think Diaz getting a NC for smoking weed is also bullshit, drugs in sport is a grey area for me.

Im just not against steroids and I think a massive amount more sportsmen than get busted are on them. They effect recovery and help with injuries there are good points to figthers being on them especially out of competition. If everyone was clean id be good with it, if everyone had the choice of what they put in their own body id also be good with it too.

Barnett may be on the juice again he loves the stuff

Im just not against steroids and I think a massive amount more sportsmen than get busted are on them. They effect recovery and help with injuries there are good points to figthers being on them especially out of competition. If everyone was clean id be good with it, if everyone had the choice of what they put in their own body id also be good with it too.

Presenting it like that is fair and reasonable.

I disagree with allowing PEDS in sport because it will defacto require otherwise clean athletes to use. In my humble opinion, the very purpose of sport is to see what you can make of the tools you were given.

You are already seeing random enhanced testing catch cheaters. Mighty Mouse is a clean world champion, and he beat the brakes off a guy on EPO. Under the new rules moving forward, the increased suspension time and probability of getting caught rising, the sport will start to clean up from inertia.

Both Wand and Chael were effectively kicked out of the sport from random testing and forced into retirement.

do some real music, Josh, go Mayhem, Burzum, Darkthrone, Behemoth, Ruins of Beverast,,,,,

Bolt thrower are good.

Of those bands only Behemoth is top quality. Transcended black metal & are kings of death metal.

I hate this goofy arguement.

I would bet everything I own BJ Penn never used a needle in his life. Same goes for the Diaz brothers, Weidman and Dillashaw. The needle isn't the answer for clean athletes.

Just because some guys are unwilling to compete with integrity doesn't mean you should cast aspersions on the ones who do.

I like Josh, I'm glad he's still around and he's a fun, colorful, talented guy in our sport. He's also a multi time cheater, and he has to live with his decisions. You can't dig him out of that hole by trying to kick other guys down in there with him.

Weidman? Dillshaw? I wouldn't be so sure there buddy.

he does, hopefully he finishes roy like tj did barao

on another note, i tried bolt thrower, wasnt my cup of tea, thoughts?

At first Liiiiiiiiight.

11082667_10205544647909432_7924646537125671255_n.jpg

Weidman? Dillshaw? I wouldn't be so sure there buddy.

Weidman had advanced, random testing leading up to hist last fight with Belfort, and the results were published.

Suffice to say he didn't look any different than usual - physically or in his performance. So in context, we can say he's a clean athlete.

Weidman had advanced, random testing leading up to hist last fight with Belfort, and the results were published.

Suffice to say he didn't look any different than usual - physically or in his performance. So in context, we can say he's a clean athlete.

He looked a lot more muscular and ripped when he knocked Silva out the first time. There's a gif of him around circling the ring saying something about Silva after knocking him out and his vascularity is insane... he didn't look like that against Belfort and that fight was too short to read too much into his performance state. Just saying...

Back