Josh Barnett has been notified of a potential USADA violation

This is the least shocking pop of all time, but it would be hilarious if this is the time it truly is just a testing error.

http://mlb.mlb.com/pa/pdf/jda.pdf

-as many tests as the UFC plans under it's program
-random tests throughout the year
-all players subject to at least 2 tests per year
-all analysis done by the WADA lab in Montreal
-blood and urine
-CIR, HGH, and biological passport

No, it's not a shitty program. Is it 100% compliant with WADA, no.

Wow, twice in a whole year? Some UFC fighters are tested twice in less than a week. This shit is fuckin stupid.

And Jones's brother in the NFL. suspended a few games. Jones get a year. Misses the whole season. Machida 18 fuckin months. That is a season and a half. Being suspended for like 20+ games.

If you support this kind of system and its punishments you are an asshole. Plain and simple.

Last edited:
Wow, twice in a whole year? Some UFC fighters are tested twice in less than a week. This shit is fuckin stupid.
You do know what "at least" means, right? I'm not on Mars? There are plenty of UFC fighters who've only been tested once.

You do know what "at least" means, right? I'm not on Mars? There are plenty of UFC fighters who've only been tested once.

Do any MLB players get tested twice in a week?

And the part about the punishment. Jones lost an equivalent of an entire season. 16 games in the NFL. His brother who plays in the NFL got like 1/4 of that. Machida misses 18 months. You support this shit and try to tell me it is the same?

You and that other guy are like prohibition officers during Prohibition. Such losers. Get a real fuckin hobby.

The suspended him because regardless of whether or not he was using anything else, it's still a prohibited item and he had it in his body and never once mentioned it to the USADA testers. So yes, he was suspended because Jon Jones is, as you so aptly put it, "delusional and unprofessional"
Oh really? What about Yoel Romero's case?? Halfway through his suspension they say "oops, we shouldn't have suspended you."

Oh really? What about Yoel Romero's case?? Halfway through his suspension they say "oops, we shouldn't have suspended you."
Maybe you should go read up on Romero's case, mmkay? Romero took a supplement that was not supposed to contain any banned items. That supplement was proven to contain banned items which were not on the ingredients list. Romero had that particular supplement on his list of supplements that all UFC fighters are required to file with USADA, so they knew he took the supplement and they knew he was telling the truth - he proved his case pretty successfully. They gave him a reduced suspension of 6 months - i.e. he was found to not be at fault at all and he was found to have followed the rules exactly as he should have, but still took the prohibited item. That's a "mitigating circumstance"

In contrast, Jones never admitted to taking the "dick pills" until after he was caught. If you believe his story, he never once even bothered to stop and ask "hey, is this pill going to get me in trouble with USADA?" That's called "negligence" - see the difference between the cases? One fighter did everything right, the other fighter was blatantly reckless.

But yeah, let's just spew nonsense on Sherdog because fuck it, who needs facts, right?

Doesn't matter whose calling out who. It matters that both are known cheaters but one gets a pass while the other one gets more hate because you've hated her from day one because she makes you feel very insecure

I don't feel insecure due to Gabi and she's much bigger and obviously cheated even worse. It's the fact that Cyborg is so utterly unlikable and whiny. She has a mental issue that requires her to have massive advantages over her opponents before fighting them. She's had YEARS to safely lose the roid muscle, develop her skills and become top dog at 135. She made excuse after excuse. then she's offered a 145 title fight and turns it down. Even Tito has bailed on her.

She deserves zero respect or sympathy.

Back