Josesito could be Khan's next victim...

Yeah, khan has plenty still to go, he doesn't get his ass kicked, he just has a shit chin.

Think so? I'm thinking there's good money for him to make on the European circuit.

Yea there might be some good cheques to cash in from European fights but why do that to any legacy you had? But he seems like a guy who has his head screwed on and would retire if he was ever demoted to that level, thats the impression he gives me anyway.

Yea there might be some good cheques to cash in from European fights but why do that to any legacy you had? But he seems like a guy who has his head screwed on and would retire if he was ever demoted to that level, thats the impression he gives me anyway.

agreed

I'm not saying Canelo is some sluggish oaf in the ring, he has skills obviously. I'm just saying, his hand speed is not that great, he is flat footed in the ring. Yet he was able to cut off the ring against Lopez and literally hit him with every single punch he threw. When you connect at a 50% rate that's damn efficient. Not to mention he was landing like 60% of his power punches. He doesn't use a jab yet he was jabbing the hell out of Lopez.

Now Khan on the other hand has a way quicker hand speed than Canelo, much better jab and moves a lot quicker in the ring. Lopez is going to be target practice for Khan. On the other hand he's going to find it difficult to locate Khan in the ring.

It's a great fight for Khan.

Back