Josesito could be Khan's next victim...

XCuTioNeR

Mundo Hispano FECARBOX Champion
@Titanium
Reaction score
Article Link - http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&opt=printable&id=60530#ixzz2FEUu4ay4

By Ernest Gabion

Sources close to the situation have advised BoxingScene.com that Josesito Lopez (30-5, 18KOs) has emerged as the early frontrunner to face former champion Amir Khan in April.

After suffering back to back defeats, Khan (27-3, 19KOs) returned on Saturday night and dominated Carlos Molina for a TKO in ten. Lopez had a year filled with ups and downs. He moved up to the welterweight division and scored one of the year's biggest upsets with a ninth round stoppage of Victor Ortiz. He then moved up again, to junior middleweight, but bit off more than he could chew when WBC champion Saul Alvarez dropped him three times for a fifth round TKO.

My boy Josesito is gonna do some damage. Lopez bandwagon still going strong after a slight derail. Khan's fucked.

Next victim. Lol.

Khan is a potential victim against any aggressive fighter.

Willie limond is a killer Seano, a KILLER!

That's a good fight. Honestly I couldn't call it. Lopez is going to get hit a lot, but what Khan showed me last night is he still can't get out of the way of a counter left.

This is actually a good fight.

Josesito has a lot of heart and will definitely test Khans chin. Very dangerous fight for Khan.

Josesito would probably knock khan out...dead serious

I like this fight a lot

Josesito has grown on me and became a big fan of his, he can potentially KO Khan

I think khan will be finished within 8. If he could take Ortiz shots, he can deal with khans. He has decent power for the weight too and can crack khans chin.

Khan tends to get dropped by anyone with a bit of pop, interesting fight this one.

Unless Hunter has surgically implanted a steel-plate in Khan's chin, I think the article author got his wires crossed.

After seeing Garcia and his dad at Khan's fight, it's clear the rematch is gonna happen soon

Feel bad for Lopez his last 3 fights have been in 3 different weight classes, he deserved something much more concrete for beating Ortiz

khan needs another tune up before even thinking about this.

They cant keep on giving him tune ups forever, whats he gonna do? Fight another short guy with no pop? This is perfectly timed. If Khan cant beat Lopez now then its evident he cant hang with the top 5 and that he should hang those gloves up.

They cant keep on giving him tune ups forever, whats he gonna do? Fight another short guy with no pop? This is perfectly timed. If Khan cant beat Lopez now then its evident he cant hang with the top 5 and that he should hang those gloves up.

LOL that's what you guys say before every fight he's had and will have...

If he can't beat 'insert name' he should retire.... FFs guys he has whipped are current champions!

and based on upredictabillity and action he still produces the most exciting fights at 140!

LOL that's what you guys say before every fight he's had and will have...

If he can't beat 'insert name' he should retire.... FFs guys he has whipped are current champions!

and based on upredictabillity and action he still produces the most exciting fights at 140!

Then u have nothing to be concerned about.

dangerous fight for Khan- but should be damn entertaining! Josesito has real grit.

That would be an awesome fight. Great matchup I'd love to see it.

Back