Joseph Duffy 'The last man to defeat Conor McGregor' signs for the UFC

That win over McGoat was not impressive, they looked like amateurs. Still good signing.

Conor will brutalize him if they were to meet again. But Duffman seems smart. He moved up in weight for dear life.

Thats what im saying will make for exciting times... One can hope..

This is plan B For Conor. If Aldo totally dominates Conor and the chances of a rematch not taking place soon, he will go up to 155 and still make a big name there just by fighting this guy.

Rematch in place

This man should tank Conor McGregor for getting him signed to the UFC. Tank him.

Joseph "The Goat Killer" Duffy. Great fighter. Fun that he has a win over Connor, will make selling him easy. I can't wait to see him in there. Always love an Irish guy & the fact that he's a submission machine makes it 100x better.

The McGregornator haters comments in this thread are just too fookin funny.. hahahaha..

Good fighter. Maybe not top 10. But still light years better than Mcgregor.

Too bad he cant talk as well. Talking > FIghting in the UFC.

Good fighter. Maybe not top 10. But still light years better than Mcgregor.

Too bad he cant talk as well. Talking > FIghting in the UFC.

I wonder if there is a trend to act dumb here? Who the f*ck will know the name Duffy if it wasn't on Mcgregor's resume?
"Good fighter!"

You haven't even watched him dude.

Duffy will take that GOAT punishment if he ever makes it anywhere near top 10(which I'm sure will not happen).

That's awesome.

Duffy is legit. He can give anybody a tough time in the division and I'm looking forward to seeing his debut.

Joe's first interview as a UFC fighter.

http://thescore.thejournal.ie/this-is-just-the-beginning-duffy-1870536-Jan2015/?utm_source=shortlink

JOSEPH DUFFY MAY not have made his UFC debut just yet, but Irish lightweight is already planning for a long and successful career with MMA’s biggest promotion.

As revealed by TheScore.ie today, Duffy’s next fight will be in the UFC after he signed a lucrative multi-fight contract, with his first octagon appearance scheduled for March or April.

Speaking exclusively in his first interview as a UFC fighter, the 26-year-old explained that his goal has always been to be the world’s best, and now he has the opportunity to achieve that.

“I think I’m only starting to get into my groove, and once I do, I feel like there’s no stopping me all the way to the belt,” said Duffy, who’s a native of Burtonport in Donegal.

more in the link above.

Isn't the win a bit unimpressive, since he submitted McGregor. If he would have outstruck him, it'd hold more value. I imagine McGregor has improved his BJJ a ton.

I wonder if there is a trend to act dumb here? Who the f*ck will know the name Duffy if it wasn't on Mcgregor's resume?
"Good fighter!"

You haven't even watched him dude.

Duffy will take that GOAT punishment if he ever makes it anywhere near top 10(which I'm sure will not happen).

Ive seen him fight like 3x. Or basically the same amount Ive seen Mcfraud fight.

Speak for yourself. I watch fights. You listen to the rhetoric of low level fighters talk plus UFC advertising to make your decisions.

Duffy handled him in 30 seconds. Just as any top 10 grappler in the UFC would.

Back