Joseph Duffy (the last man to beat the MCGOAT) signs with the UFC

Not the goat if your a manlet fighting in the midget division

Anyone else wanna bet the rematch never happens?

It'll be like Hughes and Hallman, two ships passing in the night.

People don't seem to realize Duffy is a huge lightweight. That's the division he's in. Also, he would be murdered by Conor at this point. Hope to see Duffy make some good jumps for this fight to happen down the road though.

Anyone else wanna bet the rematch never happens?

It'll be like Hughes and Hallman, two ships passing in the night.

Didnt the ufc let matt Hughes try to have the rematch under their banner and failed hard? Or are you talking about wanting a trilogy when he was already 0-2

Didnt the ufc let matt Hughes try to have the rematch under their banner and failed hard? Or are you talking about wanting a trilogy when he was already 0-2

The trilogy. Hughes didn't seem interested in avenging the loss(es) even though he at that point would have smashed Hallman.

His record seems solid. But he also fought at 170

DAMN! we really are taking over!

Hope he's successful. Setting up a rematch with him and Connor has potential.

DAMN! we really are taking over!

We've 7 fighters in a roster of 600. I'd say we're not quite there yet.
Certainly a lot better than it used to be though.

We've 7 fighters in a roster of 600. I'd say we're not quite there yet.
Certainly a lot better than it used to be though.

Yes true but Conor, Joseph and ahem 'the irish dragon', we got top notch fighters who could really do serious damage!

Happy days!

Yes true but Conor, Joseph and ahem 'the irish dragon', we got top notch fighters who could really do serious damage!

Happy days!

Haha The Irish dragon. Don't forget Jake "The Celtic Kid" Matthews. We should set the genealogists to work on Jon Jones, must be some Irish in him somewhere. It worked for O'Bama.

Happy days!

I'm sure it's just the flavor of the month. They'll find another country with a standout fighter and bring the rest over probably.

Back