Jose Pedraza vs Javier Molina Sept.19th ESPN+

Hope Pedraza’s saving his money and handling it wisely. He’s one of those guys who I think will always be short of the truly elite. I think he’s only 31 iirc, so he has a few more years to keep plugging along and banking money.

If I were in his ear I’d be telling him to give it a go for 2-3 more years, make some more money, and then walk away if i haven’t broken through against the top guys.

Make your money and then get out of the sport while you still have your health. He’s already accomplished more than 99% of boxers will or will have ever accomplished

Hope Pedraza’s saving his money and handling it wisely. He’s one of those guys who I think will always be short of the truly elite. I think he’s only 31 iirc, so he has a few more years to keep plugging along and banking money.

If I were in his ear I’d be telling him to give it a go for 2-3 more years, make some more money, and then walk away if i haven’t broken through against the top guys.

Make your money and then get out of the sport while you still have your health. He’s already accomplished more than 99% of boxers will or will have ever accomplished

I think you're probably right, although it wouldn't shock me if made a run at one of the titles out there before he retires.
I like Pedraza and I'm glad to see him getting back in the ring so soon to stay sharp and make money.

BoxingScene.com has been advised that two-time Olympic gold medal winner Robeisy Ramirez (4-1) of Cuba will return to action on the Pedraza-Molina undercard against Puerto Rican Felix Caraballo (13-2-2).

Jose Pedraza (27-3, 13KOs) 141.5 vs. Javier Molina (22-2, 9KOs) 141.7 —10 rds, junior welterweight

Efe Ajagba (13-0, 11KOs) 242.3 vs. Jonathan Rice (13-5-1, 9KOs) 265.4 —10 rds, heavyweight

Pedraza-Molina will headline a night of fights live on ESPN+ beginning at 7:30 p.m. ET, with the co-feature set to begin at approximately 10 p.m. ET.

pedraza-molina-1.jpg

Efe Ajagba is one dimensional and ordinary.

I have a bed on Jose Pedraza decision +100.

R1: missed it
R2: Molina?
R3: Pedraza (Pedraza had to start fouling in order to start winning the round.)

I have a bet on Jose Pedraza decision +100.

R1: missed it
R2: Molina?
R3: Pedraza (Pedraza had to start fouling in order to start winning the round.)

R4: Pedraza (Molina is just staring at Pedraza and eating shots)
R5: Pedraza (JP is in the zone. Molina landed a couple of good shots, but he isn't throwing enough, and he is eating a lot of shots.)
R6: Pedraza (Another clear round for JP, but Molina did wake up a little this round.)
R7: Pedraza (JP wobbled Molina and finished the round strong.)
R8: Pedraza (Both guys lowered their output a lot this round, but JP still won the round since Molina isn't throwing nor landing much.)
R9: Pedraza (Molina turned into the aggressor this round, but JP was still landing the better shots via countering. Both guys still have low output.)
R10: Pedraza (JP wobbled Molina again this round during the last 40 seconds.)

Jose Pedraza 8-2 at the very least.

----------

Judges scored it: 9/1, 8/2, 8/2 for Pedraza

484c82d551dbf620f698aea5d0d798bc.jpg

Last edited:
Back