Jose next opponent

yellowRose

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Jose recently said he's fighting Max @UFC208 but that isn't looking likely anymore. If max doesnt fight and Aldo still fights, what are his options apart from Conor? I mean who else is there @ 145. Really want to go see him fight live but not even sure who is opponent would be if not max.

Maybe Cruz at 140

giphy.gif

They'll do the Max fight but maybe just a bit later, and rightfully so. Still, that'll make it two years in a row Aldo got stuck on the fence the majority of the time waiting for his opponent now.

That said, I'd love to see a Cub rematch, he already earned a title shot years ago but got fucked over.

Last edited:
His next fight is against Max and I hope Aldo kicks some respect into the kid and make him quit this Conor act. Can't help but cringe every time Max curses and tries to talk shit like Conor. Maybe he's trying to get into Aldo's head like Conor did but he doesn't have the support or charisma/wit to pull it off.

Why isn't the max fight happening in feb?

Apparently max can't miss his sons bday. Lol pussy was talking so much smack and then disappears
Wowwwwww please tell me you are fucking kidding...

Where's Waldo and now the dude can't make the fycking date.

ALdo should tell him that's the day if not he can step back lmao what a bitch.

Wowwwwww please tell me you are fucking kidding...

Where's Waldo and now the dude can't make the fycking date.

ALdo should tell him that's the day if not he can step back lmao what a bitch.
Holloway has a life outside of this "sport". Maybe you should too.

Holloway has a life outside of this "sport". Maybe you should too.
Fuck up, Don't talk shit about a dude ducking and then duck when he signs the contract.

Back