Jose Aldo will walk into the octagon dressed as a King tonight

Courting them WWE fans

tumblr_ma6vixCYUD1rxetx5o1_500.jpg

Well, he is the king, and Conor is the jester that's best win is Dustin Porier. Fitting.

Good god. Is he going to have some idiot in a mask walking next to him also?

If you're going to pull it off Aldo you need a solid gold crown otherwise please no.
This also seems like Connor will view this as a mini victory, he's got his attention and Aldo's life seems to revolve around McIrish. He's even got Aldo going to Walmart in his spare time for used costumes.
I must admit though, I've found some great costumes for my nephew in those bargain bins before as well.

We all wanted to see him market himself better but this is ridiculous. This is as gimmicky as PRIDE was.

Well, he is the king, and Conor is the jester that's best win is Dustin Porier. Fitting.

C'mon man. Aldo coming to the cage dressed like that is just.....no

Sounds awkward and corny. Can't wait.

Found it:

a7917fb27f9babc85af3681bd8d06975.jpg

The mean mug doesn't save it unfortunately

He'd be better off dressing like Scarface. Then at least we could make Jon Jones jokes.

If you're going to pull it off Aldo you need a solid gold crown otherwise please no.
This also seems like Connor will view this as a mini victory, he's got his attention and Aldo's life seems to revolve around McIrish.

Aldo's cape/crown looks more like a poverty Santa costume.

If he goes through with that idea, it will be right up there with Wandy's "I want to f*** you Chuck" in terms of cringe worthiness.

C'mon man. Aldo coming to the cage dressed like that is just.....no

I know, I just love that Aldo is the king of the division, and there's nothing Conor can do about it. It might be corny, but honestly, what is Conor going to do about it? He can't beat Aldo.

If Jose does that, he'll be the jester...don't be stupid Jose

Back