News Jose Aldo vs Rob Font set to headline UFC Fight Night on Dec. 4

If Official who wins ?

• Aldo

• Font

Results are only viewable after voting.
Aldo is a fucking monster. Elite fighter after elite fighter. How anyone cant love this guy is unfathomable.

the WORST fighter Aldo has fought in the UFC is Mark Hominick. Mark was a good fighter and he is literally the WORST fighter Jose has fought.

There's guys in the UFC right now who have multiple wins who have never fought a guy as good as Hominick lol.

He might have the toughest strength of schedule maybe in the sports history, simply because of his dominance/longevity in the top tier.

Aldo is definitely not winning a 5 rounder against Font

for some reason, I think Aldo is going to finish Font. Font hasn't been stopped by strikes that I can remember (at least not in the UFC, I know Pedro subbed him) but I think Aldo is going to use the body shots to set up a TKO finish after a really good first couple of rounds by both men.

Aldo is my boy. This is a really tough fight for him.

the WORST fighter Aldo has fought in the UFC is Mark Hominick. Mark was a good fighter and he is literally the WORST fighter Jose has fought.

There's guys in the UFC right now who have multiple wins who have never fought a guy as good as Hominick lol.

He might have the toughest strength of schedule maybe in the sports history, simply because of his dominance/longevity in the top tier.
Kidding, right?
He's fighting Rob Font, the guy who couldn't knock out Cody Garbrandt in a 5 round fight.
Look at Glover Teixeira if you want to see a tough schedule.

Kidding, right?
He's fighting Rob Font, the guy who couldn't knock out Cody Garbrandt in a 5 round fight.
Look at Glover Teixeira if you want to see a tough schedule.

LOL are you braindead or something? You think Glover Texeira has fought a tougher schedule of opponents than Aldo? Do you even watch this sport?

LOL are you braindead or something? You think Glover Texeira has fought a tougher schedule of opponents than Aldo? Do you even watch this sport?
Glover fought Jon Jones. He's about to face the only man to ever beat Israel Adesanya.
Go ahead. Convince me that Rob Font is on the level of Jon Jones and Israel Adesanya.

Good fight, I hope Aldo wins, I will go with Aldo by decision, too accurate for Font

Glover fought Jon Jones. He's about to face the only man to ever beat Israel Adesanya.
Go ahead. Convince me that Rob Font is on the level of Jon Jones and Israel Adesanya.

He's fought Kyle Kingsbury, Pat Cummins, and James Te Huna in the UFC. Please pipe down.

He's fought Kyle Kingsbury, Pat Cummins, and James Te Huna in the UFC. Please pipe down.
You didn't convince me that any of Aldo's opponents are on the level of Jon Jones or Israel Adesanya.

for some reason, I think Aldo is going to finish Font. Font hasn't been stopped by strikes that I can remember (at least not in the UFC, I know Pedro subbed him) but I think Aldo is going to use the body shots to set up a TKO finish after a really good first couple of rounds by both men.

Rob's never even been dropped as far as I know, and that includes his time at FW before he was in the UFC. I wouldn't be surprised if Aldo could do it though.

Back