Jose Aldo vs Nate Diaz?

andy9432

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
For the interim LW title march 4th 2017. Khabib and Tony seemingly cant agree to face eachother, and Khabib turned down an offer to fight Jose Aldo.

Would Jose Aldo vs Nate Diaz sell big if it happens at UFC 209? I believe that fight will happen. I know Nate said he wouldn't fight anyone but Conor, but this can be a potential money fight as both has history with Mcgregor. And UFC 209 needs a Diaz brother to headline.

Last edited:
Not even a challenge.

Nate Diaz dismantles this guy.

Terrible match to make.

Aldo W via leg kick death, or Nate W via doctor stoppage: Tears due to slaps.

Edgar had a hard time hitting Aldo and his handspeed/footwork is way better than Nate's. Aldo's evasiveness along with his devastating leg kicks will be a nightmare for Nate

Look what McGregor was able to do with leg kicks against Nate in their rematch after spending a little time training them. Now imagine the master leg kicker Aldo

Nate weighs 245lbs by fight night, Aldo would never....

We all know aldo kicks like a mule,but we also know that leg kicks might hurt nate real bad,but they wont stop nate. Plus Nate just seems way too big. Aldo will get tired,and Nate will probably win.

I hope it happens. Aldo might stop him.
1.- Because he would bring a great gameplan
2.-He's a good boxer and low kicker with World class BJJ

Not even a challenge.

Nate Diaz dismantles this guy.

Terrible match to make.

You are aware nates biggest weaknesss is aldos biggest strength right. I think aldo dismantles nate. Aldo could also probably take him down and more than hold his own on the ground.

Aldo is also much quicker and elusive

Back