Jose Aldo uninterested in Dominick Cruz fight, willing to wait for No. 1 contender bout with TJ

Nooooooooo We all want Cruz and Aldo in a cage together

If Aldo beats TJ then he deserves a shot but I can’t see him getting past Yan.

Why is this matchup so appealing to you guys? I think it's pretty obvious Jose destroys Doms legs. He's like the worst matchup possible for Dom.

I want that for their last bout. It doesn't need to happen now. I think if Aldo gets derailed by TJ or Font, Cruz would make perfect sense.

Thats unfortunate. I always wanted to see Aldo vs Cruz.

These well-reasoned, incremental plans to reach the title in steps just never seem to work out.

Wish him luck, though.

I really hate this catchphrase. That's all I have to say about that.
Cejudo's so irrelevant nowadays that you even excluded him in favor of focusing on a phrase, damn.

I like both fights though I'm not too sure TJ is going to fight Aldo. Ultimately I'd like to see Dom get back to some routine. Dude averages one fight every three years.

disappointing. mma fans were dying to see cruz/aldo 10 years ago. they’re both still capable of putting on a good performance and they just don’t want to.

Aldo is a legend, and he has earned the right to be selective in who he wants to fight. Beating TJ who just took out top contender in Sandhagen will get him a lot closer to the title shot than beating Dom, who eked out a SD against Casey Kenney

Cruz is a legend, and he has earned the right to be selective in who he wants to fight. Beating TJ who just took out top contender in Sandhagen will get him a lot closer to the title shot than beating Aldo.

Cejudo's so irrelevant nowadays that you even excluded him in favor of focusing on a phrase, damn.

Because everything you've said about him is horseshit, including this.

Tbf, Jose-Tj & Dom-Frankie sound more relevant/interesting anyway. Don't know why people have been pushing for Jose-Dom right now

Aldo x TJ
Dom x Amanda Nunes
who wouldnt pay to watch this

Why is this matchup so appealing to you guys? I think it's pretty obvious Jose destroys Doms legs. He's like the worst matchup possible for Dom.
I think it's more interesting than that if Cruz is at his best. I think those days are past, though.

Back