Jose Aldo testing debacle detailed pt 1

So the NSAC and Aldo's manager couldn't get in contact with him for the whole first day?

A fucking off duty cop who just so happened to train with Aldo butted in to inspect the mans Visa and detain him for doing his job wrong, even when he wasn't doing his job wrong? Then they delayed the test another 2 days?

Then Aldo stops and refuses to take the test until a Brazilian official shows up?

Then on the final day Aldo "drops" the cup and needs another hour to piss again?

Yeah, Aldo is fucking roiding. If you're not taking drugs you don't delay a simple act like pissing in a cup for 3-4 days.

Damn guys. This is soo old.

1. Yes cops train MMA and yes the guy WAS doing his job without the right paperwork
2. No. Aldo had already taken the test and handed over the urine. He was then handed it back whilst they waited for an official
3. Yup, b a fresh one was handed over - I am sure the dealy was enough to get all PEDs out the system :rolleyes:
4. Sure thing buddy.
]I dont think you even read what transpired

11. Jos

Oh and by the way. These knuckle heads cant even spell Andre's name correctly in their official report.

Very fishy to say the least, but you know, innocent until proved guilty. I'm curious to see what will happen for the next fight. This time the commission will do everything to get the samples in time (and not 2 days later). 3 possibilities:

- Aldo has always been clean and looks the same as always
- A clean, but softer/less muscled Aldo shows up
- Aldo tests positive following the random tests, and this explains why they delayed the test for 189

A damning Jose Aldo interview with TATAME…

"I don’t see the problem with using TRT. Everybody uses [steroids], from the champion to the newcomer. I believe we [from Nova Uniao] are the only ones that don’t do that, because Andre (Pederneiras) was always against steroids. I think it’s wrong to criticize someone who came forward and said they take TRT. "

Right off the bat, Aldo is tap dancing on thin ice here. Claiming that everyone in MMA from the champion to the newcomer uses steroids, then immediately declaring that your camp is the only one that doesn’t is not only hypocritical, it’s downright suspicious. Whether Aldo realized it or not, making this kind of statement is sure to draw unwanted attention to Nova Uniao that could come back to bite them in the ass down the line. Because obviously everyone is going to assume that the guys doing steroids are the ones pointing their fingers at everyone else when completely unprompted.

“I would just like to thank the Academy for this award while also reminding everyone that I am the only actress in Hollywood to have never whored out my body to a director for a part. Never ever. Helen Mirren, on the other hand…”(*yanked offstage by cane*)

Likely figuring that he had already pissed off a good percentage of the MMA community with his previous statement, Aldo then started naming names like he was a sexual predator being interrogated by detective Elliot Stabler:

"Americans always used that. Randy Couture fought until he was 50, and you say he was clean? If the doctors prescribe you and you’re on the limits, OK, I see no problem. If I need that one day, I will use TRT too."

Woah woah woah, Jose. Let’s not bring nationalities into the equation, because we both know that Brazilians have been the forerunners in shady, deceptive MMA practices since the Vale Tudo days — just ask Mark Coleman. Secondly, Randy Couture is a saint! A saint who just happens to be banned from attending UFC events forevermore. You don’t just go around throwing accusations all willy nilly without the slightest bit of evidence. That’s our job, dammit, and you’re making it look easier than it really is.

-J. Jones

http://www.cagepotato.com/jose-aldo...nuates-that-randy-couture-used-peds-the-fuck/

Really? Thats all you have got? You really are an idiot. What does he say he that is not true. Not to mention this is out of context but still true - MMA with PEDs gives idiots like you what you want - super athletes smashing each other to death.

"You are an idiot. What does he say he that is not true" HEERPDERPDERPDERP

All legit martial arts leaders speak out against the use of PED's. Any leader who does not, and instead subliminally encourages his countries athletes to use them, is a piece of shit, quite frankly.

You can try to dance around these facts all day if you'd like, all it does is display that you're cut from that same cloth.

"You are an idiot. What does he say he that is not true" HEERPDERPDERPDERP

All legit martial arts leaders speak out against the use of PED's. Any leader who does not, and instead subliminally encourages his countries athletes to use them, is a piece of shit, quite frankly.

You can try to dance around these facts all day if you'd like, all it does is display that you're cut from that same cloth.

Still waiting for your list. Please elaborate. Which NU fighters failed PED tests. List them please.

Less then an hour is all it takes to get rid of PEDs guys. Tell the world. Sherdog knows how to defeat the tests!

Nobody is saying an hour is all you need to get PED's out of your system naturally.

But when using masking agents, Cleanse products, impunity gene doping. 3 days is plenty of time, and every cycle of piss flushes out your system more, so yes, the extra hour would help.

[QUOTE Less then an hour is all it takes to get rid of PEDs guys. Tell the world. Sherdog knows how to defeat the tests![/QUOTE]

Dude, it was more than an hour!
The original test was delayed almost two days, enough time to use a blocking agent, and yes the timing has to be precise to beat the test.

And as for Aldo's coach never lying, c'mon man, everyone lies, especially when money/reputation is at stake.

I'm surprised everyone, Aldo or Conor fan, can't agree that it is shady for an off duty cop who was training MMA at the gym, to be the one to confiscate the urine sample.

Big Aldo fan right here and I agree with you, it makes the whole situation shady as hell.
Aldo was nowhere to be found the first day, then when they tested him one day after an off duty cop showed up and confiscated the sample...
Why would he even care to interfer with the testing process except for obvious reasons.
I don't know man but if I was Aldo or his coach I would tell the off duty cop to mind his own buisness.

He called you out and you provide nothing but flame against him and the entire NU camp, he is winning.

If he's expecting others to gather the information for him, then he's in for a long wait.

He's made some ridiculous claims in this thread, some of which I decided to adress, if you think that means I plan on proving him wrong rather than just stating that what I believe makes it obvious he's full of shit, then that's on you.

I don't have the time to be providing people who are obviously biased with proof of why they're wrong, I do however have got plenty of time to post Bullshit as I see fit.

If he's expecting others to gather the information for him, then he's in for a long wait.

He's made some ridiculous claims in this thread, some of which I decided to adress, if you think that means I plan on proving him wrong rather than just stating that what I believe makes it obvious he's full of shit, then that's on you.

I don't have the time to be providing people who are obviously biased with proof of why they're wrong, I do however have got plenty of time to post Bullshit as I see fit.

Which claims did I make? I provided statements. You made accusations and claims. This is what got you hot under the collar. What exactly did I say? The bity that was my opinion? Really? Knowing the team I would expect that to mean something.

http://forums.sherdog.com/forums/f2...3048633/showpost.php?p=108223279&postcount=37

I am very close with the team. Fingers crossed I will be working with them soon. Aldo and Barao absolutely do not take PEDs. (Obviously thats just my word - but its from knowing the team well). Andre never invents anything. If anything he talks too honestly. What he is quoted as saying above is truth all the way through. It would be an easy set up for a fall to mention Dana and Shelby directly when talking about personally offering to spend hundreds of thousands of dollars on drug tests for both athletes if any aspe3ct of it was incorrect.

What a pathetic life you must have friend lol

[QUOTE Less then an hour is all it takes to get rid of PEDs guys. Tell the world. Sherdog knows how to defeat the tests!

Dude, it was more than an hour!
The original test was delayed almost two days, enough time to use a blocking agent, and yes the timing has to be precise to beat the test.

And as for Aldo's coach never lying, c'mon man, everyone lies, especially when money/reputation is at stake.[/QUOTE]

It was only an hour between the spilled urine sample and the final one. Yes two days is plenty of time BUT - on the day Aldo handed over the urine sample for testing. It was only taken back once they were waiting for confirmation from officials. It comes down to how you think you would react if roles were reversed and how much the initial situation you believe was conspiracy. To me it was unfortunate for many reasons but not a conspiracy - ESPECIALLY when put in the context of the head coaches offer that far exceeds this incident:

When the new doping policy was announced to me by UFC matchmaker Sean Shelby, I asked him if the UFC could do it for Aldo’s fight (at UFC 189), with daily tests on Aldo and McGregor. I made this same request to Mr. Jeff Novitzky, responsible for UFC’s antidoping, that fighters were tested at least three times a week. And when I met Dana White the last time, I made this same request. So I ask the UFC, Dana and Lorenzo Fertitta again: test Aldo and McGregor at least three times a week, for three months before the fight, and I will pay for the costs, as I promised them every time I asked them to do this.
- Andre Pedeneiras

Last edited:
Back