Jose Aldo testing debacle detailed pt 1

Maybe he cheated. Maybe there's too much bureaucracy, and too many individuals with their own agendas. The cop could have just simply been a jerk.

I am very close with the team.

That, and you're also filled with a lot of shit. Just like Pederneiras.

You realize people from that camp have gotten caught before?

"I know the crew and they would never!!"

You're a moron if you think you're convincing anyone.

Clean test results with an official statement from the NSAC that Aldo was cooperative throughout the entire process is all you need to know.

Clean test results with an official statement from the NSAC that Aldo was cooperative throughout the entire process is all you need to know.
Aldo could afford to be friendly and cooperative because he had a bunch of people around him running interference.

That, and you're also filled with a lot of shit. Just like Pederneiras.

You realize people from that camp have gotten caught before?

"I know the crew and they would never!!"

You're a moron if you think you're convincing anyone.

Please tell me more. Who and for what? Here is a list of fighters. List one that has failed a drug test for PEDs.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nova_União_(mixed_martial_arts)

Oh and fuck you too you rude asshole. I did not call anyone names in here but you certainly got bent out of shape. Why is that mr armchair warrior? What upset you?

Here is a stronger list. Please do tell

www.sherdog.com/stats/fightfinder?association=Nova Uniao

Aldo could afford to be friendly and cooperative because he had a bunch of people around him running interference.

Did they also pee in the cup for him 3 separate times while being watched by an official?

Explain the clean test

Please tell me more. Who and for what? Here is a list of fighters. List one that has failed a drug test for PEDs.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nova_União_(mixed_martial_arts)

Oh and fuck you too you rude asshole. I did not call anyone names in here but you certainly got bent out of shape. Why is that mr armchair warrior? What upset you?

Here is a stronger list. Please do tell

www.sherdog.com/stats/fightfinder?association=Nova Uniao

You're the one claiming they're all little angels who can do no wrong.

Frankly this is all one needs to know about PEDerneiras.

http://www.bjpenn.com/coach-pederneiras-mma-without-peds-wont-spectacular/

Maybe he cheated. Maybe there's too much bureaucracy, and too many individuals with their own agendas. The cop could have just simply been a jerk.

Still love how the spilled sample and 30 minutes extra time would somehow make the PEDs disapear from his system since he didnt pee anywhere else except in another sample cup

Right because having the off-duty federale that works out in your gym detain a DCO with a valid visa for imaginary visa issues doesn't look shady as shit.

Managing to stall out for 2+ days before finally providing a valid sample doesn't look shady either.

Hope the other camps are taking notes. This is how you squash a random drug test.

Right because having the off-duty federale that works out in your gym detain a DCO with a valid visa for imaginary visa issues doesn't look shady as shit.

Managing to stall out for 2+ days before finally providing a valid sample doesn't look shady either.

Hope the other camps are taking notes. This is how you squash a random drug test.

Are you seriously saying Aldo controls the police force and tells them how and when to conduct business?

(The visa was never in question. The right to work was the problem. The last Florida card fell apart after several Brazilian fighters were unable to obtain the correct visas to fight [work] in the U.S.)

So Aldo and Coach had an off‐duty police officer training at their gym confiscate the urine sample for them.

Are you seriously saying Aldo controls the police force and tells them how and when to conduct business?

(The visa was never in question. The right to work was the problem. The last Florida card fell apart after several Brazilian fighters were unable to obtain the correct visas to fight [work] in the U.S.)

Are you going to pretend the federal officer who trains at Aldo's gym as an MMA fighter doesn't have a conflict of interest in this scenario?

Notice it wasn't the outside police called in. It was a training buddy who happens to be a federal police officer who detained the guy and made sure the samples from day 1 lost chain of custody and had to be tossed out.

Go ahead. Pretend you're too obtuse to see how shady that looks while I enjoy that slick Conor AV you're sporting.

I'm surprised everyone, Aldo or Conor fan, can't agree that it is shady for an off duty cop who was training MMA at the gym, to be the one to confiscate the urine sample.

He's in fucking Brazil dude, and this guy trains with Aldo.

Brazilian cops are a lot like Mexican Cops, do you know what Mexican cops are like?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back