Jose Aldo talks Conor McGregorh

Sorry, I'm trying to learn how to put videos in here

Click the youtube button and then just put the number (bolded here) between the tags
https//www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gM9bor2B10&feature=youtu.be

Boring, lifeless interview. I'll save people the pain:

Q: What do you think about the possibility of fighting in front of 70-80k Irish fans?

Aldo: I'll have absolutely no problem. I've fought in Canada before in front of 50k people; I know what it's like and I couldn't care less. In the octagon it'll only be me and him.

Q: As champion, would you prefer to fight at home?

Aldo: Certainly, as champion I always want to fight at home.

Q: Obviously, McGregor will have to beat Siver first. What do you think will happen?

Aldo: It's difficult to predict any fight; anything can happen on the night so I prefer not to comment.

Q: How do you see a fight with McGregor going and would you fight him at any location?

Aldo: We need to fight in a good place. It will be a great fight from a marketing perspective, certainly in Rio de Janeiro.

Conor bless.

Q: What do you think about the possibility of fighting in front of 70-80k Irish fans?

Aldo: I'll have absolutely no problem. I've fought in Canada before in front of 50k people; I know what it's like and I couldn't care less. In the octagon it'll only be me and him.

Q: Obviously, McGregor will have to beat Siver first. What do you think will happen?

Aldo: It's difficult to predict any fight; anything can happen on the night so I prefer not to comment.

Q: How do you see a fight with McGregor going and would you fight him at any location?

Aldo: We need to fight in a good place. It will be a great fight from a marketing perspective, certainly in Rio de Janeiro.

Conor bless.

That's usually how champions talk.

My fave bit was the ball landing on the girls head in the background.

If you're at ease with it, watch it.

My post is for people who want to gather information who'd feel like they were being dragged through nails watching that video.

Thanks for the script. I'm traveling and didn't have time to watch the videos so I for one appreciate it.

Conor bless.

perfect. you just saved me a few minutes of precious time. it was had to listen to with the over-dub and then there wasn't much going on to begin with.

big thanks.

Back