Jose Aldo taking picture with delusional McGregor Russian fan

That guy is a fucking douche I hope he dies.

He seems like one of these loser pussyboi millennials like the ones who "ran up" on Joe Budden and posted it on Snap/Insta to his homo friends thinking he "trolled" or got the better of Jose

Fucking virgin millennials man, annoying cunts need to be waterboarded and stripped of technology

YOU SAW THAT SHIT TOO?!?

FUCKING GOOFS INSTANTLY WENT BITCH MODE WHEN BUDDEN CAUGHT UP TO THEM!

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Quite shocked that Aldo didn't at least step away once he saw the t-shirt.

It may have been a little perplexing when the guy took off his sweatshirt to reveal he was cosplaying as McGregor

YOU SAW THAT SHIT TOO?!?

FUCKING GOOFS INSTANTLY WENT BITCH MODE WHEN BUDDEN CAUGHT UP TO THEM!

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Theyre so fucking stupid, holy shit. They actually thought Joe was the one that looked like an idiot and that they werent lowest denominator corny dweebs

Tho i will say Joe creeping from the top and the side of the car like fucking Jurassic Park and the stills of him chasing them had me fucking dying

Wow, classy move by Jose. You could tell the kid was trying to be a dick. Tried to set that shit up and get a reaction. Much love, Aldo!

Goddamnit @I see stiffness leave Jose alone

That dude's got balls.

I hope that dude got stomped in the nuts by the whole Nova Uniao Mob.

don-t-be-a-menace-stomp-o.gif

He seems like one of these loser pussyboi millennials like the ones who "ran up" on Joe Budden and posted it on Snap/Insta to his homo friends thinking he "trolled" or got the better of Jose

Fucking virgin millennials man, annoying cunts need to be waterboarded and stripped of technology
budden murdered drake

Theyre so fucking stupid, holy shit. They actually thought Joe was the one that looked like an idiot and that they werent lowest denominator corny dweebs

Tho i will say Joe creeping from the top and the side of the car like fucking Jurassic Park and the stills of him chasing them had me fucking dying

joe-budden-chase-memejpg-faf8798628cc0365.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

giphy.gif

Just out of interest, how old are you?

I'm about to feel bad for Hosay...
I cant figure how Conor will not haunt him till his last days

Back