Media Jose Aldo soccer kicks a dude unconscious in his fourth pro fight

now some of these are just fine but the ones that arnt, are not worth putting on espn. like at 2:36

Roger Huerta's soccer kick was clearly not necessary the guy was down on all 4s and done. I wonder if they are waiting for someone to die with kick like that to an exhausted opponent

How is a soccer kick worse than a run up flying knee to the face?
You can chain/combo with them I guess.
You can throw one knee but it's hard to follow up with as much heat. As much as people like to give the 3 piece combo flack the most damaging shot is by far the knee.

Roger Huerta's soccer kick was clearly not necessary the guy was down on all 4s and done. I wonder if they are waiting for someone to die with kick like that to an exhausted opponent
right, its not just the kick itself, its when. add on human/referee error i just dont see it ever coming back to the unified rules

just enjoy the ko. Fighters die in the ring from sustained repeated punishment throughout a vicious fight.

A good example why soccer kicks and stomps should remain banned. It doesn't take skill to nearly kill a man that way.

NO!!!!!

Jesus fucking Christ stop nerfing the world.

This place is going to open in my pussy lib town:
20210511_092530.jpg

Fucking pussy generation!

I'm just saying since other strikes are not "lethal", you shouldn't have a problem getting hit and recording it.
{<huh}
I think my original comment you quoted is missing the point, or I'm not getting yours. Not sure.

Doesnt it take skill to put someone in the position to receive said kick
So follow it up with punches or a submission. No reason to nearly break a neck or skull. So many on here whine about the fighters receiving CTE but then they want soccer kicks and stomps? Which is it? You can't have both for fucks sake lol.

A good example why soccer kicks and stomps should remain banned. It doesn't take skill to nearly kill a man that way.

No one died in pride which has people getting ko left and right with stops. We should allow it. It would stop all the gaming of the rules with down opponent.

It actual great for strikers too because they could actually counter bad shots from grapplers .

NO!!!!!

Jesus fucking Christ stop nerfing the world.

This place is going to open in my pussy lib town:
View attachment 854124

Fucking pussy generation!
Not wanting to see soccer kicks isn't being a pussy. I find it funny you think that it is "nerfing" as you put it, the world yet you think someone like Junie Browning is what makes a fighter lol.

No one died in pride which has people getting ko left and right with stops. We should allow it. It would stop all the gaming of the rules with down opponent.

It actual great for strikers too because they could actually counter bad shots from grapplers .
True no one did die in Pride but it would only take one death or serious injury to leave a black eye on the sport.

Absolutely false. The guy was fine and weight cutting is much more dangerous and will invevitably lead to death (in the UFC, it has led to death outside of it) and MMA fans don't give a shit lol.
It's not about this guy. It's about adding an increasing risk of devastating injuries, for what reason? If a 205lbs guy soccer kicks an unconcious guy, chances are he suffers needless long term damage or dies.

And yes I know it's a dangerous sport, but soccer kicks don't add to the majority of the viewers pleasure.

Ahhh, sherdoggers never learn, public opinion is more important for the sport survival than some "tough" posters asking for rules modification that could lead to ban the sport, the question is not if those soccer kicks are dangerous, the real question is when a fighter will be permanent damaged or dead because is inevitable, but I guess that human stupidity is endless

That other kid was tough. Took a barrage of hits, incl. a knee and a couple of soccer kicks to get him out of there.

Not wanting to see soccer kicks isn't being a pussy. I find it funny you think that it is "nerfing" as you put it, the world yet you think someone like Junie Browning is what makes a fighter lol.

Yes and I stand by it. He had great potential but was placed in bad circumstances. I still stand by that he had the making of being a GOAT fighter. That and I am talking about what is happening with humanity and men in general. They are becoming pussified and it is scary to see. North Americans becoming docile pussies would want to make countries like China invade the western world and implement their tyranny here or anywhere they can invade.

That's why you shouldn't feel to bad for a champ who falls. It's not like they got there by treating their opponents nicely.

Yes and I stand by it. He had great potential but was placed in bad circumstances. I still stand by that he had the making of being a GOAT fighter. That and I am talking about what is happening with humanity and men in general. They are becoming pussified and it is scary to see. North Americans becoming docile pussies would want to make countries like China invade the western world and implement their tyranny here or anywhere they can invade.
Well whatever helps you sleep at night I guess. Or keeps you up, depending how you look at it.

Back