Media Jose Aldo soccer kicks a dude unconscious in his fourth pro fight

I wonder if going into a fight, knowing that soccer kicks are legal is an entirely different feeling.

Like legit fighting for your life?? Or is there already a high enough sense of danger with UFC rules.

I can't speak on soccer kicks but a legit mma contest is completely different. You feel like it's life or death in their for sure.

That is what MMA is supposed to look like.

Where is the problem.
Not long ago I watched LFA and some guy was slammed on his head and neck repeatedly. Most were high amplitude throws. That seemed far more dangerous than soccer kicks.

So punching someone when they are grounded is skillful. But kicking them is not? Your logic makes no sense.
I never brought up punches being thrown on the ground. Sorry my logic makes no sense to you.

Again, I never brought that up and no I'm not. Anything you need to catch up on just go back to my original post.
Ok so ur against soccer kicks because its dangerous and takes no skills?

I think stomps should be legal

and the soccer kicks are fine but the problem for me is they land on the back of the head a lot

no its not.

i want to agree but alot of the time the fight is already over or about over by the time the kick comes. its not just what, but when.

now some of these are just fine but the ones that arnt, are not worth putting on espn. like at 2:36

What's up with that sadistic reff who does not even seems in a hurry to stop the fight after the lethal kick.

A soccer kick CAN NOT KILL YOU...just stop.

For Gods sake, how many dudes got stomped out in Pride?

No one ever even went into a coma for fuqqs sake.

Kill a man?

lol

Jose Aldo Wins. Brutality.

Back