Jose aldo should......

BROWNPRIDE

Yellow Card
@Silver
Reaction score
If he beats mendes again which will be very difficult aldo should sit out and not agree to super fights. Aldo not being happy with his pay and respectfuly so UFC needs to pay there stars much more then chump change compared to other athletes.What do you guys think how could the fighters that are stars and wiping out there divison get paid much more?

What does Aldo have to do to become a star world-wide? Speaking english couldn't hurt. Or even spanish for that matter.

Aldo doesn't sell. Of course hes not gonna get paid like GSP,Anderson, or even Jones.

UFC should give him incentive to finish. He fights safe and then complains about pay. If he finishes Mendes again, he gets an extra 100K and a Superfight at 155 for 500K minimum. If he wins by ho-hum decision as usual, he doesn't get a penny more and no superfight.

UFC should give him incentive to finish. He fights safe and then complains about pay. If he finishes Mendes again, he gets an extra 100K and a Superfight at 155 for 500K minimum. If he wins by ho-hum decision as usual, he doesn't get a penny more and no superfight.

finish fights or have or get paid more for the longer your winning streak goes maybe.

I don't know how he doesn't sell, Brazil is a huge influence in the mma scene. And it can't be because if his fight style. (Gsp sold) I just don't understand...

If he beats mendes again which will be very difficult aldo should sit out and not agree to super fights. Aldo not being happy with his pay and respectfuly so UFC needs to pay there stars much more then chump change compared to other athletes.What do you guys think how could the fighters that are stars and wiping out there divison get paid much more?

so because he is unhappy with the money he is making, you think he should refuse the fights that could potentially make him the most amount of money he's ever made?

great logic

Explain gsp money...

All Aldo has to keep doing is being the best fighter on the planet.

If that's not good enough for MMA fans? I sure as hell don't know what is.

It's called a performance bonus and it'd increase his pay (seeing how he's apparently unhappy with the contract he voluntarily signed.) Aldo might pick some up if his strategy wasn't to leg kick his way into safe decision wins. I'm sorry but I'm having a hard time feeling sorry for someone who earned a quarter million in his last fight.

selling 3 to 4 times as many pay-per views every single time he fought.

I don't see how he's a big draw and Jose Aldo isn't though. Jose is much more exciting, can't be speaking English, because gsp sounds like a French robot, and they both come from countries where mma is very popular...

All Aldo has to keep doing is being the best fighter on the planet.

If that's not good enough for MMA fans? I sure as hell don't know what is.

That should be enough, I'm don't know how much he's getting paid so I won't comment on him being underpaid, but Aldo has been a the top fw for 5 years and is arguably the number 1 fighter in the world and it seems like he's very under-appreciated by fans (and maybe the promoters).

I don't see how he's a big draw and Jose Aldo isn't though. Jose is much more exciting, can't be speaking English, because gsp sounds like a French robot, and they both come from countries where mma is very popular...

It doesn't matter if you don't see how he's a big draw and Aldo isn't. Look at the numbers for the PPVs GSP headlined vs. the ones Aldo has headlined. GSP's fights almost always did the biggest numbers of the year. Aldo's fights do about 250-280,000 buys and that's usually with a second title fight on the bill.

Back