Could even improve his striking with coaches Verhoeven and Mendes
Might learn some f*cking english
I don't see any downside to this tbh.

Discuss

Last edited:
Bro Aldo is already inactive as fuck as is. <{danawhoah}>

Aldo fighting at a camp that spars with sledgehammers

What can possibly go wrong

Aldo should just continue to do what hes been doing, ffs.
He gets mule kicked by conor then responds in a very successful manner vs edgar....and thats a fight many people were picking edgar, saying jose waz done.In fact, vegas had the fight at pk em.

Verhoeven isnt a striking coach at AKA lol

he could train leg extensions with Cain

9JOf1nv.gif

pop a cap in his acl...

Oh cool, I never knew Verhoeven was the striking coach, I thought he only trained there sometimes. Not a bad move. Tumenov should definitely go there.

no he's a fighter, but he seem to help alots of guy there with striking technique
Thats true, he goes to AKA to work on his MMA. but he also helps them out with kickboxing

Oh cool, I never knew Verhoeven was the striking coach, I thought he only trained there sometimes. Not a bad move. Tumenov should definitely go there.
Tumenov definitely needs to go to AKA or ATT to work on his wrestling en BJJ.

Aldo should just continue to do what hes been doing, ffs.
He gets mule kicked by conor then responds in a very successful manner vs edgar....and thats a fight many people were picking edgar, saying jose waz done.In fact, vegas had the fight at pk em.
This exactly. A lot of folks were picking Frankie to KO Aldo. If that fight showed anything it's that Aldo is not "broken" or past his prime, in fact he's still improving.

Yeah cos Aldo looked so bad in his last fight against Frankie right?

You think Aldo holds the record for pulling out of UFC events right now? If he started training at AKA he'd pull out of so many events he'd probably hold the record for all time.

Hell no

He stopped getting injured now, let's keep it like that.

26-2 Beaten a who's who of the FW division (yes, excluding Mcgregor), FW GOAT by a fucking long shot if we're honest, he's doing something right.

Also, no, he shouldn't have to learn English, the UFC should be providing GOAT translators so he can focus on training, same for any fighter from any non-English speaking country. It's not his problem.

Last edited:
Back