Jose aldo pad work. Bulking up?

Frode Falch

Steel Belt
Professional Fighter
Reaction score

He seems bigger? Bulking up? Or just between training camps.. What do you think?

Man, I would not want to fuck with that dude. Always been a fan and still am. The McGregor fight was a minor slip up that we all know he can bounce back from. I have no doubt in my mind he could avenge that loss at either 145 or 155. Hope that rematch comes

Man, I would not want to fuck with that dude. Always been a fan and still am. The McGregor fight was a minor slip up that we all know he can bounce back from. I have no doubt in my mind he could avenge that loss at either 145 or 155. Hope that rematch comes

Not a fan of Aldo by any means, but I would love to see them square up again.

Khabib and Conor are ducking King LW Aldo.

Not a fan of Aldo by any means, but I would love to see them square up again.

To me, its impossible to not be a fan of what we witnessed in his WEC days. Got me hooked and havent looked back

I'm seriously pumped to see Also at LW.

To me, its impossible to not be a fan of what we witnessed in his WEC days. Got me hooked and havent looked back

That's what I was hoping to see when he came into the UFC. But the guy hasn't delivered. And don't get me started on his refusal to learn English, promote himself, bitching about how the UFC treats him, and how poorly he feels he is being paid.

I look at his WEC fights, and it's like a completely different guy. Straight up killer. Kind of like pre-Serra GSP.

I think everyone acknowledged he was bigger at 200. Aldo's loss to Conor made him ascend to the next stage of power.

I just wonder how many of the shertards that call him a bum, bitch, etc. would step up to him in that gym and say that shit to his face...

Looks ready to get knocked out at 155 also

The McGregor fight was a minor slip up that we all know he can bounce back from. I have no doubt in my mind he could avenge that loss at either 145 or 155.

If they rematch at 155, I think Jose Aldo might even be TWICE the fighter he is at Featherweight.

#26Seconds

Not a chance does Dana let someone as inactive as Aldo fight at LW while holding the FW belt. They just stripped Conor for neglecting that division ffs.

I'm curlous to see how this whole Conor-Nurmagomedov-Ferguson-Aldo-Holloway saga is going to resolve itself.

I just wonder how many of the shertards that call him a bum, bitch, etc. would step up to him in that gym and say that shit to his face...
Are you saying he didn't fold like a bitch in 13?

Aldo with more spring in his legs and more overall power. Thats a scary man.

And if he always gonna fight as technical as he did at UFC 200.

Beast mode!

I'd go with Conor by KO irrespective of weight class
Aldo would be obese at LW.

faceoff.0.0.jpg

Back