Jose Aldo on Dana White's call for body pads: 'Protection is for the weak!'

"Pads are for the weak"....

Hmmm, based on that comment, you better not pull out of a fight because someone hurt you in sparring then, idiot.

Used to be a big fan of Aldo in he WEC. Dude is a clown and I hope McGregor wrecks him. He'll probably just pull out of the fight again

Aldo is not that bright you wear them so fights don't postponed. UFC spend like money to promote this fight and he doesn't give a crap.

So, what he's saying is that God has been sabotaging him his whole career?

His inability to stay healthy really reflects poorly on the quality of God's protection.

You misunderstand, god injured Aldo in order to protect him from Conor. Mysterious ways.

keep defending your weak title holder that has fought 5 times in 4 years.

His body is so weak, it can't even make it through a training camp without breaking down.

Aldos not "my" anything. That sounded homo , bro.

He is 10 years unbeaten though. You just confirmed your hater ways, bro.

Aldos training camp isnt like others, thats a fact. He trains hard, and does physical sparring with bigger guys and world class thai fighters.

Like ive said before, put yourself in Aldos training camp and watch your whole body fold on you.

Only on Sherdog. Where humans are supposed to be able to take unlimited physical punishment without getting injured. Is it annoying when he gets injured from a fans and opponents point of view? Of course. Too bad us Humans arent made out of titanium. Too bad life isnt fair.

You still reek of hate, bro.

And God said:

"Let there be a bigger PPV event!"

UsKRDrc.gif

lol:icon_chee

At least he has more faith than some....

bulletproofpope.jpg

Christ was kinda rooting for Aldo to shut up the McGregor bandwagoners but I'm starting to change my mind

Sounds like he's calling himself weak since he needed them to be able to fight lol

lol his time is so done. Cant wait till Conor snatched that belt away from that country. They dont deserve to have champions.

I'm convinced his tantrums are just to get his gear on tv. Every shot of him dissing Dana or the UFC has his bright red hat and shirt center stage.

Like ive said before, put yourself in Aldos training camp and watch your whole body fold on you.

Only on Sherdog. Where humans are supposed to be able to take unlimited physical punishment without getting injured. Is it annoying when he gets injured from a fans and opponents point of view? Of course. Too bad us Humans arent made out of titanium. Too bad life isnt fair.

The thing is that you shouldn't take more RISKS than others. If a 100m dash athlete wants to gain a slight advantage on Usain Bolt for the Olympics by overtraining just a little and he gets injured, they won't reschedule the 100m. Therefore, these athletes train to be FIT for the Olympics, and take only acceptable risks.

It's almost cheating if you admit that you train just a bit too hard in this sport because they will reschedule your fight anyway. When you get injured as much as Aldo, you should reconsider your training intensity.

Suppose the rest of the division would take the same risks - we would have an interesting match-up once every three years. :rolleyes:

Aldo should be able to train however he sees fit. Based on his record and championship reign it looks like he is doing something right. Oh, and I'm going to use that line for the next one night stand - "Protection is for the weak" and as backup, "god is my protection".

So, what he's saying is that God has been sabotaging him his whole career?

His inability to stay healthy really reflects poorly on the quality of God's protection.

God is having a dispute with Satan, and Satan is having his way with Aldo. Next fight, Aldo pulls out due to boils all over his body.

(UFC should demand Aldo make a multimillion dollar deposit for his next fight.)

Back