Jose Aldo NEEDS to run away

Ar145984

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Jose should run. This isn't one of those "mad-conor" fanboy threads. Look, Jose Aldo is def a great fighter, I'll give him that. However, the featherweight division for some time has NEVER seen a fighter at Conor's caliber. Aldo, has NEVER fought a fighter at Conor's caliber. All of the "but Conor would lose against Chad" losers, BTFO.

Jose's only ability to win this fight is by wrestling Conor out, he WILL NOT win the striking exchange. Conor will now have more time to prepare to take Aldo's head off, and hopefully with less media prep it will just be better.

Jose's only choice, is to run away. Remember GSP vs Hendricks? Gsp was smart for leaving the fight, he knew that once he fought a high level wrestler in Hendricks he wouldnt stand a chance, he left with his legacy damaged but at least in tact.

If Jose cares about his future, his wife, his children, his country. He should leave.

This is not me wanting Conor to duck Jose. I am actually concerned for what might happen to Aldo out of being a loyal mma fan. It's like when you know someone is bringing a gun to a fist fight, its just not worth it.

Run away from the guy who looked to Herb Dean for help? Ha!

Conor is a beast but Aldo is a slightly more dangerous beast in my opinion, for what it's worth!

"The featherweight division has NEVER seen a fighter of Conor's caliber"

Chill

dc_zps2f4ca374.gif

its nice that you create 100 threads a day about The GOAT

:icon_lol:

well, the thing is, now he cant hide and he cant even run anymore cause if he runs again hes getting stripped

Seriously, It's getting impossible to browse through Sherdog these days.

TS, please put a bit more effort and a lot more subtlety into your future trolling attempts.

0/10

Please try again.

Seriously, It's getting impossible to browse through Sherdog these days.

It's better than it was in UFC vs PRIDE days, when basically every thread turned into the same topic.

Jose should run. This isn't one of those "mad-conor" fanboy threads. Look, Jose Aldo is def a great fighter, I'll give him that. However, the featherweight division for some time has NEVER seen a fighter at Conor's caliber. Aldo, has NEVER fought a fighter at Conor's caliber. All of the "but Conor would lose against Chad" losers, BTFO.

Jose's only ability to win this fight is by wrestling Conor out, he WILL NOT win the striking exchange. Conor will now have more time to prepare to take Aldo's head off, and hopefully with less media prep it will just be better.

Jose's only choice, is to run away. Remember GSP vs Hendricks? Gsp was smart for leaving the fight, he knew that once he fought a high level wrestler in Hendricks he wouldnt stand a chance, he left with his legacy damaged but at least in tact.

If Jose cares about his future, his wife, his children, his country. He should leave.

This is not me wanting Conor to duck Jose. I am actually concerned for what might happen to Aldo out of being a loyal mma fan. It's like when you know someone is bringing a gun to a fist fight, its just not worth it.
Run away??? Are you on crack?

I'm not a huge fan of Aldo always getting injured, and i'm sure nobody it, but when he is fighting he is one of the best and an awesome fighter to watch! He hasn't lost in forever, so why would he be scared and run away. You make no sense!

Damaged but intact? lol And you think he should just not even try to fight? He's 28, I'm pretty sure. He hasn't lost in how long? If his mentality was as cowardly as yours apparently is, he wouldn't be where he is today.

I feel really sorry for Aldo.

Guy was born in poverty almost in the middle of Amazon forest, decided to risk everything to train MMA in the big city of Rio.

Starving, sleeping in the gym and then against all odds he starts to build his career.

WEC champion,UFC champion, hasn't lost for like a decade.

And then when he finally gets the recognition that he deserves people start to shit on him.

At this point I think manning up and fighting is more important than winning or losing if he wants to gain back people's respect.

TS, TS, TS. That was a very sad and pathetic post. Using your logic, any fighter who thinks he might lose should decline the fight. Are you, by any chance, missing your frontal, parietal, or any other lobes of your brain due to birth defect, accident, or "Hold my beer while I show you this"?

I feel really sorry for Aldo.

Guy was born in poverty almost in the middle of Amazon forest, decided to risk everything to train MMA in the big city of Rio.

Starving, sleeping in the gym and then against all odds he starts to build his career.

WEC champion,UFC champion, hasn't lost for like a decade.

And then when he finally gets the recognition that he deserves people start to shit on him.

This is exactly the notion that ive gotten from sherdog this last month..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back