Jose Aldo Made $5 Million for UFC 194

"Bum Life"? Aldo was earning 400k for show before Connor came its 10x more than average american earns in a year anf 2x more than american surgeon earns in a year far from being bum. Connor only changed his bum life coming to UFC before that he was earning nothing as 2 division champion in some shit org, even considered to go back to his job as plumber before Dana changed his BUM LIFE

Joe also said Holly would make 7 million in the Ronda rematch and I have also heard him say he had no idea how they get paid or what and why they get bonuses. Most fighters on the card will get a bonus if they perform but its a secret on the amount and its heavily guarded. I would assume they tell them if they disclose the amount they are gone because nobody ever talks about it, anyway my point is Joe was asked about those bonuses and stuff and he said he had no information but yet he says Holly will make 7 million in a rematch.They don't offer a PPV percentage to get that mucch unless they had 2 million viewers

Aldo should be a little more thankful of Conor, I imagine in his next fight (if its not conor) he will make a 1/10 of that

(BTW this coming from an Aldo fan)
Your an Aldo fan and you want him to be more thankful to McGregor? GTFO. Dude was more disrespectful then Sonnen towards Anderson.

Does this mean Mayweather would change Conor's bum ass
Life?

Big pay day? Wtf, that's chump change compared to boxers. What did McGregor make 10 mill?

For all that media work? Chump change.
You know any other male MMA fighter that made 5 mil in the last year off of one fight?

Big pay day? Wtf, that's chump change compared to boxers. What did McGregor make 10 mill?

Don't be an idiot, Floyd is an anomaly, you think every boxer is making Floyd money? Danny Garcia made 1.2 million from his fight for Mayweathers relinquished belt, Canelo made $5million for his fight against Cotto which sold 900k buys, the highest paid boxers right now are getting paid roughly $13-18million & that's no more than 4/5 people tops. Don't speak about boxing if you don't know shit about boxing.

Don't be an idiot, Floyd is an anomaly, you think every boxer is making Floyd money? Danny Garcia made 1.2 million from his fight for Mayweathers relinquished belt, Canelo made $5million for his fight against Cotto which sold 900k buys, the highest paid boxers right now are getting paid roughly $13-18million & that's no more than 4/5 people tops. Don't speak about boxing if you don't know shit about boxing.

Are you stupid. Those are base pays alone you fool. Cotto gets a pay base of 10mill which is bumped up to 30 million. Do you think every boxer is just paid a base pay you tard? Canelo made close to 10-15million after base.

EDIT: LOL@ Garcia example. Neither were champs and it wasn't on PPV. Good on you to make yourself look even dumber.

Last edited:
UFC 194 was the biggest PPV of 2015 with a buy rate around 1.2 mil

Seems Aldo has a default / standard / generic PPV contract.

While Conor has it around doubled or tripled in value.

You know any other male MMA fighter that made 5 mil in the last year off of one fight?

Nope but I can name multiple boxers who made more than that.

Point still stands, MMA fighters are still being underpaid.

Surprised no one has tried to put a negative spin on the 5,000,000 by saying "You know he won't get all that right? EVER HEARD OF TAXES BEFORE?" the way they always do when discussing UFC fighter pay.

I can assure you that if I made 5 million for 13 seconds of work I would not be crying in my locker room afterwords.

Aldo should be a little more thankful of Conor, I imagine in his next fight (if its not conor) he will make a 1/10 of that

(BTW this coming from an Aldo fan)
Dont be a moron. Successful people dont chase things. They attract them by a person they become. All Aldo needed was to become the best. What fighter made the most money from fighting Conor? Aldo? Why? Because he was the best.. If it wasnt Conor, someone else would show up. It was inevitable.

Red panty favela night.

brazilian-lap-dance-4.gif

I can assure you that if I made 5 million for 13 seconds of work I would not be crying in my locker room afterwords.
And thats exactly why you dont make that much money. People with this kind of life philosophy dont attract money.

Are you stupid. Those are base pays alone you fool. Cotto gets a pay base of 10mill which is bumped up to 30 million. Do you think every boxer is just paid a base pay you tard? Canelo made close to 10-15million after base.

Really you're comparing guys who've headlined big ppv after big ppv to a guy who's ppvs barely even broke 200k.

Go away boxing troll.

They probably only paid GSP 20 mil for his entire career. (GSP has sold more PPV's than McGregor btw.) They have thrown so many fighters under the bus its unreal but apparently McGregor has that special place in the Baldfather's heart. I would love to see McGregor lose to RDA then lose to Frankie so we can really see if Dana wants to drop 100 million on 0 defense Conor.

Really you're comparing guys who've headlined big ppv after big ppv to a guy who's ppvs barely even broke 200k.

Go away boxing troll.

Is that why Garcia's recent fight where he made close to 5-10mill after base on FOX? Get out Zuffa bleeder.

Back