Jose Aldo just said he’s open to taking big fights at 155, Aldo vs Lee at 229?

Nothing will take away the title of best ever @ 145. I would like to see Aldo fight for the FW title, win, and then maybe one LW fight before riding into the sunset and opening a few more burger joints in Brazil. He has nothing left to prove, he lost to two very big FW's, both at the top of their games. He is still the greatest at 145!

Don't get emotional man, just sayin, he's lost 3 of his last 5 and the true Aldo would never have had a record like that...
He's getting older, losing his edge and the 'aura' was broken in his loss to mcg.

I'd rather he went out on top (already too late) than becoming another Alverez who everyone remembers as a 'good' fighter.

No you said he is a mid tier fighter, and I pointed out that he only lost against top5 p4p fighters which is still true. Just go to sleep man

No you said he is a mid tier fighter, and I pointed out that he only lost against top5 p4p fighters which is still true. Just go to sleep man
I think you'll find that I said he is turning into a win/lose mid tier fighter.
Not that he is one.

Fk sakes

Lol, he missed the boat.

Just retire man, ufc has passed you.

Poor fkin guy is turning from a p4p legend into a mid tier win/lose fighter, sad to see.

I think Aldo is a little small for LW, but I wouldn't mind seeing him try. I'd watch him vs. lee or pettis for sure.

aldo pettis would be awesome... should have happened some years back..

aldo just got a win and ya'll wanna throw him to the wolves in a higher weight class already? jesus.

He doesn't really have anywhere to go at FW until Max and Ortega sort things out, and who knows when that will be. Also, his coach said that aldo nearly gave up on the weight cut vs. Stephens. He's been complaining about that cut for years now. I don't see a problem with taking fun fights at 155lbs. His cardio and power might improve, and his speed advantage would be increased as well.

Well good morning Jose. You finally decided to move up. Took you long enough.

I doubt very much Lee is what he had in mind.

Back