Jose Aldo just said he’s open to taking big fights at 155, Aldo vs Lee at 229?

Lmao Aldo isnt talking bout fighting lee. Thats not a big money fight and a stylistic nightmare for Aldo. Aldo is hoping for a Conor rematch and big payday.

Lol, he missed the boat.

Just retire man, ufc has passed you.

Poor fkin guy is turning from a p4p legend into a mid tier win/lose fighter, sad to see.
How is that noob idiot

Aldo just brutally knocked out a guy was gonna be next in-line for a title shot.

Aldo isn’t working at n his prime anymore but he can still whoop most guys at fw

If he gets a top rank guy at LW he will lose.. I didn't like what I saw in his last fight even if he won.

He isn't anywhere close to his best.

How is that noob idiot

Aldo just brutally knocked out a guy was gonna be next in-line for a title shot.

Aldo isn’t working at n his prime
anymore but he can still whoop most guys at fw

If you read your own message back and lose a bit of the prepubescent emotional anger, you'd see that you are actually agreeing with me.

Let me see Aldo fighting for the belt vs Conor at 155 and I don't need to watch mma ever again. It would be glorious retirement fight, maybe even for both of them.

I rate them highly, I just feel like aldo is destroying the legacy he made....
If he carries on, an picks up more losses, he won't be the same in the history books.

Lw ain't for aldo, not anymore.
Well it’s more than likely Aldo isn’t gonna stick round in this game for long certainly not long enough to entertain a LW ‘run’ that has more than two fights in it. At the end of the day, I’d comfortably say he’s a nightmare for the likes of Ortega and would piece up Dustin and Eddie, and would probably stuff most of Lee’s shots with the size difference being the only concern. One or two more fights for the man won’t come close to tainting his legacy, especially since I think he’d be the favourite in most all of the possibilities.

Aldo vs. Lee is probably the fight I'm LEAST interested in if he makes a move to 155. I'd much rather see Aldo vs. Ferguson, Pettis, Gaethje or Alvarez.

Kevin Lee is a big boy who could possibly fight at Welterweight

he would ragdoll Aldo
Yep, that's not the fight I would make. Assuming Aldo only has a few fights left, isn't planning on grabbing the LW belt, and just wants to put on some good shows, a matchup with Lee would be at the bottom of my list.

Well it’s more than likely Aldo isn’t gonna stick round in this game for long certainly not long enough to entertain a LW ‘run’ that has more than two fights in it. At the end of the day, I’d comfortably say he’s a nightmare for the likes of Ortega and would piece up Dustin and Eddie, and would probably stuff most of Lee’s shots with the size difference being the only concern. One or two more fights for the man won’t come close to tainting his legacy, especially since I think he’d be the favourite in most all of the possibilities.
Most I agree with except Eddie... I think Alverez would butcher him tbh.

Pettis would be better for him than Lee.

Aldo by KO either way

Really. That’s interesting, I would have thought he’d be by far the easiest test. Why do you think Eddie would mince him?
Cos Eddie is a strong and durable grinder who's not the master of any but the jack of all... Wherever the fight went, he could stand the heat adding that to his natural/consistent size advantage over Aldo and I think he'd just outgrind him.

I dunno if I've put that very well but what I'm getting at is :
He's not like a Poirier, Conor or Khabib who has glaring holes to exploit as he's slightly above average at everything so his size would play a bigger part than the others...

I think Alverez is quite underrated.

Lee is a huge LW, which seems like a terrible first fight at 155 for Aldo.

Pettis makes far more sense, IMHO.

I would love Aldo vs Eddie. At this point makes sense. 2 former champs.

How is that noob idiot

Aldo isn’t working at n his prime anymore but he can still whoop most guys at fw

Just because there are multiple guys better than him and capable of knocking him out, doesn't mean he isn't in his prime.

Lee can't even make weight he needs to go up to 170.

155 for Aldo is a good idea, his chin barely held up against Stephens. Too bad he was too scared to move up and fight Bendo back in the day.

155 for Aldo is interesting.

did we watch the same fight?
I saw Aldo eat an uppercut then proceeded to walk Stephens down before the body shot.

thats barely holding up huh?
ok

Back