Jose Aldo just said he’s open to taking big fights at 155, Aldo vs Lee at 229?

SUBLIME FAN

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Why not? I like it more than the Pettis fight. Aldo could probably make the quick turnaround

Thoughts?

Aldo and Pettis would be perfect. Easy win for Aldo imo

Aldo vs Khabib is my dream match up, he has a style to cause Khabib problems, he's a nightmare to takedown

Aldo shouldn't really take LW fights right now, if he let this Holloway situation play out, he might find himself in a FW title fight against Ortega

Lee vs aldo is more competitive. Would like to see aldo's tdd at lw really bad. If it holds aldo would be a nightmare for the top lws.

Aldo vs Khabib is my dream match up, he has a style to cause Khabib problems, he's a nightmare to takedown
a nightmares to takedown for smaller guys but i think he will get ragdolled by guys at 155

Lol, he missed the boat.

Just retire man, ufc has passed you.

Poor fkin guy is turning from a p4p legend into a mid tier win/lose fighter, sad to see.

Last edited:
Lee would absolutely pulverise him.

Easy to stop short wrestlers from taking him down. Not so easy against bigger one's like lee, khabib and co.

Lee would do to aldo what he did to edson but easier.

Lol, he missed the boat.

Poor fkin guy is turning from a p4p legend into a mid tier win/lose fighter, sad to see.

A mid tier win/lose fighter? He literally only lost to top5 P4P champions in last 10 years and beat everyone else. How is that mid tier lol

Lol, he missed the boat.

Jose is still an elite fighter and if you don’t think that then you’re seriously underrating the prowess of max and Conor

A mid tier win/lose fighter? He literally only lost to top5 P4P champions in last 10 years and beat everyone else. How is that mid tier lol

Don't get emotional man, just sayin, he's lost 3 of his last 5 and the true Aldo would never have had a record like that...
He's getting older, losing his edge and the 'aura' was broken in his loss to mcg.

I'd rather he went out on top (already too late) than becoming another Alverez who everyone remembers as a 'good' fighter.

Fighting Lee is considered a big fight?

Jose is still an elite fighter and if you don’t think that then you’re seriously underrating the prowess of max and Conor
I rate them highly, I just feel like aldo is destroying the legacy he made....
If he carries on, an picks up more losses, he won't be the same in the history books.

Lw ain't for aldo, not anymore.

Kevin Lee is a big boy who could possibly fight at Welterweight

he would ragdoll Aldo

What's considered a big fight for him? Someone like Eddie? Pettis? I wouldn't mind seeing him at 155 or if he wanted to finish his career at 145

Lee can't even make weight he needs to go up to 170.

155 for Aldo is a good idea, his chin barely held up against Stephens. Too bad he was too scared to move up and fight Bendo back in the day.

155 for Aldo is interesting.

Lol, he missed the boat.

just whooped stephens, but yeah, mid tier fighter.........

just whooped stephens, but yeah, mid tier fighter.........
Oh ye, forgot about the great Jeremy Stephens.
I take back everything I said, Aldo better get up to LW and start fking dominating the division.

Lol, nob.

Back