Jose Aldo is the best goat kicker of mma

Dublin

Dont fear me
@Blue
Reaction score
His leg kicks are not as pretty as Crocops KOs but they're just as effective and they separated him from otherwise very good fighters. He doesn't use them as much any more but against Faber and Florian for example they were lethal.

I can't think of anyone who has had so much success long term through their kicks.

Agree?

I've never seen him kick any goats. Nor any other farm animals. Except Gamburyan.

giphy.gif

Daniel Cormier's relative in action:

giphy.gif

His leg attacks are absolutely brutal when he commits to them. He gets crazy power behind them.

I would include Barboza in that equation too though. Dude has baseball bats for shins.

how many goats has he kicked? bit of a bitch move to just kick goats..... he should try kicking horses and bulls the fucking bully

i won't have accusations thrown around about what farm animals Jose Aldo kicks and doesn't kick. let's wait until the evidence comes out.

If we thought PEDS and running over pregnant women was bad press...just wait until the animals rights activists find out Aldo has been kicking goats.

IMO, Barbosa has just as much power and much more variety in his kicks, so I'd give the edge to him. Aldo is still a scary good kicker though. His fight against Faber was painful to watch.

"Best goat" ? If he's the goat, isn't it implied already that he is the best?

his timing and power are excellent. barboza has more variety.

I'd go with Barboza. He has two leg kick KOs in the ufc, which was unheard of prior, and his wheel kick on Etim made everybody start using them. Even JDS felt inspired enough to try one.
Barboza-KO-1.gif

tumblr_mdvdkm35p21ry1rm7o1_400.gif

4.gif

1-2.gif

Back