Jose Aldo is never going to lose in his prime

Arguing over P4P rankings is sort of pointless, but Aldo is the best fighter out there. Everyone who denies that either doesn't understand what P4P means or is a blatant hater.

I don't see how you can make an irrefutable case for Aldo over Barao.

I personally think Barao over Aldo, but for someone to think the other way or even include Jones in the disucssion is impossible to prove wrong.

Just this recent countdown i think there was only 1 clip of them sparring and was for like 3 seconds but Aldo landed like 5 shots and slipped all of Barao's.

I will have to make sure I see it.

Aldo's only threat at the moment is Pettis. Pettis is a huge threat, and I believe Pettis will beat him, but that's it.

I hate statements like that. The moment aldo loses or even if he has a close fight, people are going to fucking make excuses and say shit like hes out of his prime.

i'd love to see Aldo vs Bareo. that's the real "super fight" in the UFC right now. Sucks that it wont happen. I can't see Aldo losing for a least another year or so, he's dominate and the rest of the division seems to be a step or two behind him.

Now, like I and I alone have been saying for YEARS. Aldo is THE BEST fighter in the world hands down. His skill set has no equal. He may very well be the most talented fighter I've ever seen compete in MMA.

I personally don't need the UFC, the media, or anyone to tell me this. I'm well aware.

I personally think they should be doing everything in their power to promote and highlight this guy because when you have someone this good, people will talk.

I agree. 100 %. Nobody is as skilled on the feet as Aldo. Nobody has an inner ear as developped as Aldo's. This guy is a cat. Considering the cats' fighting skills, it's actually the best compliment you could make for a fighter.

And his ability to check kicks, lol. I never saw someone as good defensively than Aldo in any sport which include kicks. This guy is in another dimension.

This guy just excels everywhere.

I agree. 100 %. Nobody is as skilled on the feet as Aldo. Nobody has an inner ear as developped as Aldo's. This guy is a cat. Considering the cats' fighting skills, it's actually the best compliment you could make for a fighter.

And his ability to check kicks, lol. I never saw someone as good defensively than Aldo in any sport which include kicks. This guy is in another dimension.

This guy just excels everywhere.

Lamas hit him with a good body shot, if that was Pettis, Aldo would be floored. Can't wait for that super fight

Back