Jose Aldo is never going to lose in his prime

damn homie are you high or what

seen 3 posts all revolving around andy wang

Dude maybe because Andy Wang was GOAT in his prime. He was Conor McgreGOAT before there was one.

The spirit of Wang will flow through the current McgreGOAT and get revenge on Cole for this..
cole-miller_andy-wang.gif

andy-wang-o.gif

Aldo #1 pound-for-pound.

But yeah, ThreadStarter is kinda dumb. "For the first three rounds" yada yada yada...

He got taken down by Hominick, but Mark couldn't really do anything with it.

Lamas had Aldo on his back in the fifth round, but of course Aldo was just content to ride it out, I mean why not? He is skilled enough and had already out-classed Lamas the entire fight.

The reason Barao has so much hype right now is because of his devastating finishes, it's that simple.

Aldo says Barao will begin to fight more safely, I tend to agree because he hasn't been on top for quite as long as Aldo.

I am a little conflicted about this.
yes, he hasn't been the UFC champ for long.
but his win streak almost doubles the one from Aldo.
So all in all, I feel if Barao would be one to protect his legacy, he would have become a safer fighter long ago, even if it was to protect his unique win-streak...

because i don't think anyone would beat this win-streak record for a long time to come.

i cant see him losing to anyone at fw or lw

Didn't you know? People only lose once they are out of their prime.

Doesn't matter if they're 6 months removed from one of their best fights to date, the second they lose they are old and out of their prime.

And gentlemen.

The reason why most are in love with Barao and think he's better than Aldo is very simple, and is usually the explanation for anything like this occurring. And trust me, I know very few if any of you will admit it.

Dana got you to think that.
Nah it's cause Aldo is boring as fuck

No matter what the point of your thread is, when you open it the way you did you just come out looking like a dickhead.

Arguing over P4P rankings is sort of pointless, but Aldo is the best fighter out there. Everyone who denies that either doesn't understand what P4P means or is a blatant hater.

Of course not, when he inevitably loses people will say that he has been out of his prime for like the past 2 years or some shit.

Aldo would kill Jones if they were the same size.He's fast,has the best TDD out there,his leg kicks would break Jones limbs and his boxing is 1000 times better than Jones.

The only problem Aldo has is his cardio.If he became lighter again like in WEC he'd be unbeatable.

His striking defense in the Lamas fight was beautiful, really master level performance. He checked more kicks in one fight than most fighters do in their entire careers.

Too bad most fans can't appreciate it.

Nobody loses in their prime, since their prime is when they were winning

I like Aldo, but the opening statement is a bit weird.

If we go by that assumption, then Aldo will automatically be out of his prime when he loses. How do you determine when his prime ends?

Personally I'd favour Barao but anyone saying they know the result for sure is guessing or an idiot.

In all the sparring clips I have seen of them training together Barao is getting the best of it,
not proof but more of a fact than anything TS said.

Just this recent countdown i think there was only 1 clip of them sparring and was for like 3 seconds but Aldo landed like 5 shots and slipped all of Barao's.

Back