Jose Aldo is never going to lose in his prime

I love watching mayweather. Wtf are you talking about? I love watching technique striking matches. Ppl think machida is boring but i loved every one of his fights. Im not a just bleed fan. Im a striking fan. I just dont like gsp ground game. But i love watching cain and his ground game. No homo.

It's one thing not to like a fighters style for it's entertainment value, it's another to belittle a fighter and his talents because of this, GSP has been the most dominant champion in UFC history in a division that has been more stacked then both HW and MW, you might not enjoy it, but there's no denying it is the most effective that we've seen.

WTF?

You should stop talking as you keep burying yourself further in your stupidity.

If a champ feels he is no longer fighting at his best or has lost the passion to fight then he should retire. No champ owes you an arbitrary age to keep fighting too.

Where and how did you make up these stupid parameters that a fighter has to keep fighting to age 35 even if he feels himself slipping or losing the drive?
If you lose your edge at that age then your not the goat. Simple as that. Name me a fighter in any combat sport that retires that young and still considered one of the best of all time? None.

These trainwreck threads where a guy is fighting off like 20 unaffiliated guys who are all calling him out for different dumb shit he said are always fun.

Mazda, you got heart kid, but sometimes heart isn't enough. Stay down.

It's one thing not to like a fighters style for it's entertainment value, it's another to belittle a fighter and his talents because of this, GSP has been the most dominant champion in UFC history in a division that has been more stacked then both HW and MW, you might not enjoy it, but there's no denying it is the most effective that we've seen.

Actually hes probably the third most dominant champion after Andy and Jones. KO/TKO/SUB>Decision

It's one thing not to like a fighters style for it's entertainment value, it's another to belittle a fighter and his talents because of this, GSP has been the most dominant champion in UFC history in a division that has been more stacked then both HW and MW.
alves, bj penn, dan hardy, serra made that division stacked? Maia walked in there and took fitch's man hood away with ease.

If you lose your edge at that age then your not the goat. Simple as that. Name me a fighter in any combat sport that retires that young and still considered one of the best of all time? None.

The average career length of professional athletes is 10 years.... GSP is a professional athlete

you continue to say the most stupid and arbitrary stuff I have ever seen on this site. Congrats on that.

GOAT is based on your fight record. It is in NO WAY tied to an arbitrary length of time fighting.

If people perceive you have the best record of any other fighter then you are the GOAT and they are not. Them fighting until an arbitrary age of 35 and you not does not change that.

Stop being so stupid. The best record, period, makes GOAT, not age you retire.

Aldo is never going to lose if he stays at 145 but I don't think he'll be as invincible at 155, I think that Aldo vs. Pettis is a tossup with me personally favoring Pettis.

stop. please. just stop.

These trainwreck threads where a guy is fighting off like 20 unaffiliated guys who are all calling him out for different dumb shit he said are always fun.

Mazda, you got heart kid, but sometimes heart isn't enough. Stay down.
lol. too true. sometimes stupidity knows no bounds.

alves, bj penn, dan hardy, serra made that division stacked? Maia walked in there and took fitch's man hood away with ease.

Very few things hold near a consensus of opinion in MMA circles. But if you take out huggers and haters of fighters there is one thing that is pretty much universal and that is that it is considered near unanimous that GSP fought the toughest comp of any champ.

You trying to diminish that means nothing as it could be done to every other champ even worse.

Aldo is never going to lose if he stays at 145 but I don't think he'll be as invincible at 155, I think that Aldo vs. Pettis is a tossup with me personally favoring Pettis.

I am a massive Aldo fan but Chad has a very legit chance of taking Aldo's belt.

Aldo is the clear and rightful favorite and I fully believe he will beat Money but it's certainly a winnable fight on Chad's end.

Nate Marq couldn't get to the title in WW, but he did almost twice in MW, Maia never made it to a title shot at WW either, Patrick Cote never made it to a title shot at WW, yet all these fighters were top at MW, sure AS beat Hendo, but so did Shields, and he couldn't hack it in WW and got cut, Chael made it twice and he about as 1 dimensional as a painting.

But honestly AS never fought a well rounded wrestler before Chris, Chael ran through that division with shitty striking and no grappling, speaks a ton

This thread is fucking stupid.

How is Renan a hype train?

By the way, Pettis would beat the shit out of Aldo.

Someone hates Barao. There is no such thing as a Barao hype train. The guy hasn't lost in almost 10 years, has destroyed UFC opponents in great fashion, but if someone ever talks about how great Barao is , it mother*uckin becomes a "hype train". Barao does not get his dues despite how humble a champion he is.

Aldo is great. Nothing against him.

Someone hates Barao. There is no such thing as a Barao hype train. The guy hasn't lost in almost 10 years, has destroyed UFC opponents in great fashion, but if someone ever talks about how great Barao is , it mother*uckin becomes a "hype train". Barao does not get his dues despite how humble a champion he is.

Aldo is great. Nothing against him.
Completely agree with this post.

The same guy who lost to clay, and then a close fight with the next guy? Dont be cray.

Aldo lost to Luciano Azevedo of all people:

[YT]HdhCX9kvC80[/YT]

Look at that shit performance.

Aldo is a mediocre point fighter in a weak division. Now that there's some real contenders, he's going to lose soon. He will not defend the title more than 2 times.

P.S. Frankie Edgar already beat him

Sherdog poster calling other posters a derogatory term= ironic.

Aldo lost to Luciano Azevedo of all people:

[YT]HdhCX9kvC80[/YT]

Look at that shit performance.

Aldo is a mediocre point fighter in a weak division. Now that there's some real contenders, he's going to lose soon. He will not defend the title more than 2 times.

P.S. Frankie Edgar already beat him

stupid fuck if you think edgar won...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back