Jose Aldo is never going to lose in his prime

i agree its funny how everyone blindly is in love w barao now, not to discredit him, but it seems like a recent change that was bought by the ufc - hes been that good for a long time

I'm not sure many have picked up on this, but Dana White has a hard on for Aldo. These 2 have something burning on the back burners that has been kept out of the public eye.

Something is going on between Aldo, his management, and Dana White. Dana absolutely refuses to ever even mention Aldo. The fucking guy said Pettis was one of the top 3 p4p fighters in the world for Christ sake, and didn't even mention Aldo.

During the post fight press conference after Aldo beat Lammas, they basically had an argument right in front of the media.

Now, like I and I alone have been saying for YEARS. Aldo is THE BEST fighter in the world hands down. His skill set has no equal. He may very well be the most talented fighter I've ever seen compete in MMA.

I personally don't need the UFC, the media, or anyone to tell me this. I'm well aware.

I personally think they should be doing everything in their power to promote and highlight this guy because when you have someone this good, people will talk.

I'm with you on this about Aldo. The man has a more impressive striking skillset than Anderson did IMO. Not as much flash (at least in his current form), but my God he mixes textbook boxing and textbook Muay Thai perfectly, over and over, the entire fight.

And no one really has an idea how good his ground game might be still...but he does outwrestle wrestlers on occasion and has never had any trouble on the ground when it goes there...

And gentlemen.

The reason why most are in love with Barao and think he's better than Aldo is very simple, and is usually the explanation for anything like this occurring. And trust me, I know very few if any of you will admit it.

Dana got you to think that.

agree with aldo #1 p4p
been pushing it for few years now..

What the fuck are you talking about? GSP beat Condit and Hendricks; two young fighters, one is the current champion and the other could easily become the champion.

GSP should only quit after he gets KTFO and brutally injured like Anderson did?
Retiring at 32 years because he almost lost. There is no excuse to retire that young after taking an ass beating.

And gentlemen.

The reason why most are in love with Barao and think he's better than Aldo is very simple, and is usually the explanation for anything like this occurring. And trust me, I know very few if any of you will admit it.

Dana got you to think that.

I think the general perception is that Barao finish fights while Aldo point fights.

Aldo is my favorite FW ever and one day he will lose especially if he fights at LW.

Aldo bangs out everyone on the P4P list ahah

Everyone loses if they continue to fight long enough.

Retiring at 32 years because he almost lost. There is no excuse to retire that young after taking an ass beating.

you are fucking retarded. I sincerely mean that. not just throwing that out there to argue with someone online, you are truly fucking retarded.

he was talking about retiring BEFORE the Hendricks fight you stupid fucking goof. and heres an excuse to retire: he fucking wanted to. its his life. his career. Im baffled by your dumb idiotic keyboard warriorness.

I think the general perception is that Barao finish fights while Aldo point fights.

Of course it is.

And usually that is the tipping point for most fan analysis on who is actually better.

Aldo is my favorite FW ever and one day he will lose especially if he fights at LW.

Of course one day he will lose. But I don't see that happening anytime in the near future. I personally think Aldo thrashes the entire LW division. However Khabib has made me rethink that position.

He loses within his next 3 fights

To who?

His rematch with Mendes will look just like Barao vs. Faber 2.

A rematch with any other top 10 contender will end in his favour.

Who else is left? Conor Mcgregor lol, TKO via leg kicks.

Lol what an easy thread title.

As soon as he loses you can just say he wasn't in his prime anymore...

You're a fucking hater, dude. Shogun is like the exact same age as GSP.

GSP has SOLIDIFIED his legacy. He's got fuck all left to prove. He's a legend, and it's better to go out on top. There's pretty much no one left for him to face. He already beat the current champ, who's he gonna fight? Lawler? Anderson? Weidman? Jones? You're truly just a hater.

Starting the excuses early.

Of course it is.

And usually that is the tipping point for most fan analysis on who is actually better.

Of course one day he will lose. But I don't see that happening anytime in the near future. I personally think Aldo thrashes the entire LW division. However Khabib has made me rethink that position.

Damn.

Aldo VS. Nurmagomedov

Tough one.

you are fucking retarded. I sincerely mean that. not just throwing that out there to argue with someone online, you are truly fucking retarded.

he was talking about retiring BEFORE the Hendricks fight you stupid fucking goof. and heres an excuse to retire: he fucking wanted to. its his life. his career. Im baffled by your dumb idiotic keyboard warriorness.
Thats fine. But then he should not be in the discussing of being a GOAT because a goat finishes out his career which GSP decided not to. Retiring before 35 years of age especially after getting beat up is not something that should be praised. Im not saying he must stay until he loses. Look at how old floyd is. He can retire rite now and be considered the goat if he wants to.

Thats fine. But then he should not be in the discussing of being a GOAT because a goat finishes out his career which GSP decided not to. Retiring before 35 years of age especially after getting beat up is not something that should be praised. Im not saying he must stay until he loses. Look at how old floyd is. He can retire rite now and be considered the goat if he wants to.

Lol.

So many rules are created by dumb fans as to what qualifies someone for GOAT status. When in reality these rules you are making are just personal feelings you have and hold ZERO ground.

You've already shown you don't know shit about GSP based on your "staying in his opponents guards" comment, which I already debunked as you just making shit up. Stop pretending you even have a worthwhile opinion after saying something so stupid. You are just a GSP hater. I mean FFS you made this thread to discuss Aldo and Barao. The only reason you brought GSP up was to bash him.

Back