Jose Aldo is never going to lose in his prime

AhuraMazda

Purple Belt
Reaction score
I have been re watching his fights lately because of this new hype train for Renan Barao that was started by Dana White and of course like the sheeps you shertards are, you also jumped on that train in thinking he's better then Aldo.

I watched Aldo's fights and I have come to the conclusion that Jose Aldo is the greatest fighter of all time for the first 3 rounds. For the first 3 rounds, there is not a single fighter that is or was as good as Aldo is.

Jose Aldo will either finish you early or win the first 3 rounds no matter what. No body in the lighter weight divisions are as skilled in the first 3 rounds as jose aldo is. And no one is as skilled to finish him off in the last 2 rounds.

Hop off of Baraos hype train folks. Aldo is still p4p #1 no matter if you think hes boring. I'll take Aldo's technical stand up over GSP's bunny humps anydays of the week because striking takes more skill then staying in someones guard.

Last edited:
I agree Aldo is p4p #1. But everyone loses.

But your comments about GSP are just stupid. GSP rarely stays in anyones guard. Like, where the fuck did you think of that? Even GSP's biggest haters on this site agree he is an incredible guard passer. He rarely ever is sitting in guard.

That is just a wildly inaccurate statement.

But your comments about GSP are just stupid. GSP rarely stays in anyones guard. Like, where the fuck did you think of that? Even GSP's biggest haters on this site agree he is an incredible guard passer. He rarely ever is sitting in guard.

He started with a conclusion and created facts to support it.

Aldo would whoop barao, however barao will whoop everybody else including you for this thread.

Yes I've said this for a long time, nobody is more skilled than Aldo for the first 3 rounds especially the first.

Aldo #1 pound-for-pound.

But yeah, ThreadStarter is kinda dumb. "For the first three rounds" yada yada yada...

He got taken down by Hominick, but Mark couldn't really do anything with it.

Lamas had Aldo on his back in the fifth round, but of course Aldo was just content to ride it out, I mean why not? He is skilled enough and had already out-classed Lamas the entire fight.

The reason Barao has so much hype right now is because of his devastating finishes, it's that simple.

Aldo says Barao will begin to fight more safely, I tend to agree because he hasn't been on top for quite as long as Aldo.

They said the same thing about Anderson a few years ago...

All i see is a takedown to guard, then short elbows, short elbows, short elbows. A pass here and there but does nothing with it, then back the guard again for some more short elbows. But because he brings in the ppv numbers, dana still praised him. Aldo out strikes his opponent and dana shits on him.

All i see is a takedown to guard, then short elbows, short elbows, short elbows. A pass here and there but does nothing with it, then back the guard again for some more short elbows. But because he brings in the ppv numbers, dana still praised him. Aldo out strikes his opponent and dana shits on him.

Then you clearly haven't seen many GSP fights. The man is famous for his guard passing.

ok sure. thats real great that he never loses the first 3 rounds. Eventually someone is gonna fuck him up in the last 2 though. After Barao matures a little bit and builds more experience, I would be willing to bet on him against Aldo.

They said the same thing about Anderson a few years ago...
At 38 years of age, who didnt prepare for a loss? Mohammad Ali lost at the same age. I should have added that i meant jose aldo will never lose in his prime. Every fighter will one day lose the the younger fighter. Unless your gsp and you refuse to pass on the torch because you are afraid to lose.

I remember a time when I used to laugh at the mere notion of Anderson Silva losing a fight.

Personally I'd favour Barao but anyone saying they know the result for sure is guessing or an idiot.

In all the sparring clips I have seen of them training together Barao is getting the best of it,
not proof but more of a fact than anything TS said.

He loses within his next 3 fights

At 38 years of age, who didnt prepare for a loss? Mohammad Ali lost at the same age. I should have added that i meant jose aldo will never lose in his prime. Every fighter will one day lose the the younger fighter. Unless your gsp and you refuse to pass on the torch because you are afraid to lose.

What the fuck are you talking about? GSP beat Condit and Hendricks; two young fighters, one is the current champion and the other could easily become the champion.

GSP should only quit after he gets KTFO and brutally injured like Anderson did?

I'm not sure many have picked up on this, but Dana White has a hard on for Aldo. These 2 have something burning on the back burners that has been kept out of the public eye.

Something is going on between Aldo, his management, and Dana White. Dana absolutely refuses to ever even mention Aldo. The fucking guy said Pettis was one of the top 3 p4p fighters in the world for Christ sake, and didn't even mention Aldo.

During the post fight press conference after Aldo beat Lammas, they basically had an argument right in front of the media.

Now, like I and I alone have been saying for YEARS. Aldo is THE BEST fighter in the world hands down. His skill set has no equal. He may very well be the most talented fighter I've ever seen compete in MMA.

I personally don't need the UFC, the media, or anyone to tell me this. I'm well aware.

I personally think they should be doing everything in their power to promote and highlight this guy because when you have someone this good, people will talk.

yeah he probably is the p4p kingm but its just not the sexy pick, remember when AS lost and bones jumped gsp for #1 p4p? wtf was that shit??? bones is the sexier name so he gets the pic.

Back