Jose Aldo: Hopes for quick win over Conor McGregor at UFC 194

Well his two losses took a grand total of 107 seconds, so I mean I guess that's the best route.

Lulz. When's the last time Aldo has finished someone who hasn't run into his knee?

Someone should make a GIF of Aldo and Conor. The scene from 300 when Dominic Wests character tells Lena Headley this will not be fast and you will not enjoy this. Or w/e he says.

Well, as long as he remembers to pray, he should be all set. Well, except for ribs. Apparently, ribs aren't covered under God's Prayer Protection Plan. :/

to be fair it has been a while since he's had such an easy fight.

Although I'd argue that Conor is the hardest stylistic fight Aldo has faced so far, Korean Zombie had a lot of success vs Aldo before his shoulder went, and KZ had wars with Leonard Garcia...

Hominick had great success as well and would've won had there been one more round.

Aldo won those, but Conor is better at what he does then those 2, and his finishing rate proves it.

Fact is that Conor has shown to be the better finisher between the 2, and shown to be extremely durable in the Mendes bout, pick what side you will but there's no denying the sooner it ends the more likely it will be Conor with his hand raised

Someone should make a GIF of Aldo and Conor. The scene from 300 when Dominic Wests character tells Lena Headley this will not be fast and you will not enjoy this. Or w/e he says.

hahaha oh man thats hilarious.

I wouldnt mind a quick finish, but seeing Aldo make Conor suffer a bit for a round or two would be alrite with me

Although I'd argue that Conor is the hardest stylistic fight Aldo has faced so far, Korean Zombie had a lot of success vs Aldo before his shoulder went, and KZ had wars with Leonard Garcia...

Hominick had great success as well and would've won had there been one more round.

Aldo won those, but Conor is better at what he does then those 2, and his finishing rate proves it.

Fact is that Conor has shown to be the better finisher between the 2, and shown to be extremely durable in the Mendes bout, pick what side you will but there's no denying the sooner it ends the more likely it will be Conor with his hand raised

Conor's a promotional flavor. He's not here to stay.

The Mendes fight exposed Conor more than most bias fans realize. Too many holes to be a special fighter.

But he won. Great. You guys should enjoy this while it lasts. He should give us a couple fun years.

cutting weight without an IV is gonna hurt a lot of fighters

Conor's a promotional flavor. He's not here to stay.

The Mendes fight exposed Conor more than most bias fans realize. Too many holes to be a special fighter.

But he won. Great. You guys should enjoy this while it lasts. He should give us a couple fun years.

It exposed his lack of TDD and getting up from bottom, it also showed superior striking to Mendes and Aldo, also showed he's durable, and is one of the mentally strongest fighters in the game who doesn't break under pressure.

If anything it showed what we all expected, but answered a lot of other questions about his heart and how his striking stack up against the top of the division.

Back