Jose Aldo: "Every King is a fan of his fool (Conor)."

It's a legit science man. The entire show "Lie to Me" is based on this science. Check it out.

Terrible show that did a terrible job explaining the science...

Akin to telling someone that knows nothing about MMA to watch a Jon Fitch fight to get interested in the sport..

Agreed - Also, notice how that guy on Dana's right and Jose are both covering up their groin area. Everyone knows dana loves fondling conor's nuts - both are not having any of that shenanigans.

Remember the Miller/Browning weigh-ins? Watch from 1:33 when Dana goes from touching Junie's ass then sliding deftly to the crotch:

[YT]JB00YKD0l7g?t=1m33s[/YT]

Remember the Miller/Browning weigh-ins? Watch from 1:33 when Dana goes from touching Junie's ass then sliding deftly to the crotch:

[YT]JB00YKD0l7g?t=1m33s[/YT]

What in the sam hell are you going on about, son?

This translation is not accurate.

By fool he means jester.

Sort of. Fool can be used as jester and maintains the the offensive meaning of bobo. Overall, fool better translates the meaning of bobo da corte in the context that Aldo is saying.

Terrible show that did a terrible job explaining the science...

Akin to telling someone that knows nothing about MMA to watch a Jon Fitch fight to get interested in the sport..

It was a cop procedural meant for entertainment purposes, not to inform. There's a book or documentary that explains the science and compares scenes from the show to the real science. Point is, a picture does say a thousand words.

Plus Fitch is a legit wrestler and grappler, a big part of MMA. I'd say watching two punchers fight would be a worse demonstration of MMA.

What in the sam hell are you going on about, son?

Guy said Aldo and other guy were protecting their crotches from Dana's hands. The Browning video shows Dana actually grabbing someone's crotch, pops.

I didn't knew Siver is fluent in english, he's pretty good.

No one has said anything about the size of that guys ring! Holly shit I haven't seen something like that since Ray Lewis.

Guy said Aldo and other guy were protecting their crotches from Dana's hands. The Browning video shows Dana actually grabbing someone's crotch, pops.

Y'all are attempting to psychoanalyze entire relationships based on one photograph.

Pretty badass quote. Hopefully he goes into the trash talk full force when it's time for Conor vs Aldo.

6sctup.jpg

Notice how Dana's hand is open for the guy on the left (shows friendliness), but closed for Aldo on the right (shows apprehension). Dana is definitely not a fan of Aldo's and wants McG as champion.

You, sir, are an idiot.

Y'all are attempting to psychoanalyze entire relationships based on one photograph.

Not really. Aldo has said some anti-UFC stuff and it's no secret Dana wants McG champion at FW (a promoter should be impartial but this is Dana).

Dont worry Jose, he will win. Then he will ko you. Your free to be all butthurt and complain about your pay again.

Notice how Dana's hand is open for the guy on the left (shows friendliness), but closed for Aldo on the right (shows apprehension). Dana is definitely not a fan of Aldo's and wants McG as champion.

Your "hand analysis" leads me to believe.....
You're an idiot

Back