Jose Aldo: "Every King is a fan of his fool (Conor)."

L0ki

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
5:00 mark.

Aldo: "Anything can happen in a fight. Conor needs to win but I do respect Siver"

Andrei Pereinerias: "Aldo is a fan of Conor, the fool?"

Aldo: "That's right. Every king likes his fool"

Andrei: "And if Conor loses?"

Jose: "Then he gets beat up twice"

Andrei: "Because he makes us leave?"

Jose: "Making me leave home to come all the way here (Boston) and then losing. That would suck. It would suck to be him."

Andrei: "When Conor opens his big mouth, how does it effect you?"

Jose: "(laughing) I don't give a damn what he says. He can say whatever he wants. Fools will run their mouths, but I'm the king."

Jose: (Steps outside of the car into Boston climate) "Damn, it's cold!"

Last edited:
Aldo's recent pic

B7pHU-rIMAAU18d.jpg

Aldo's recent pic

B7pHU-rIMAAU18d.jpg

First, holy cow is the girl in your av cute.

Second, I like how Jose responds to wild statements, like Ronda saying she could beat Cain. He said "She can say what she likes but Cain with his size and techniques would destroy me. He's the baddest man in the world".

First, holy cow is the girl in your av cute.

Second, I like how Jose responds to wild statements, like Ronda saying she could beat Cain. He said "She can say what she likes but Cain with his size and techniques would destroy me. He's the baddest man in the world".

That was a badass quote from Jose. I think I might watch the Q & A now.

Aldo's just a badass dude. Jones is the only person you could argue is a better fighter... and Cain I guess because he admitted it.

Aldo's recent pic

B7pHU-rIMAAU18d.jpg

Notice how Dana's hand is open for the guy on the left (shows friendliness), but closed for Aldo on the right (shows apprehension). Dana is definitely not a fan of Aldo's and wants McG as champion.

That was a badass quote from Jose. I think I might watch the Q & A now.

Check my original edit post.

Found a youtube copy.

If you know how to embed, feel free.

Notice how Dana's hand is open for the guy on the left (shows friendliness), but closed for Aldo on the right (shows apprehension). Dana is definitely not a fan of Aldo's and wants McG as champion.

Yeah I was just going to say......

Aldo publicly complains about his pay and doesn't speak english when marketing his fights. Dana would definitely be much happier with McG.

Aldo's recently found trash talking skills will make him some extra cash

Yeah I was just going to say......

Also notice how guy on the left has his legs crossed away from Dana's body. That shows he's tired of Dana's sycophantic posturing and undeserved familiarity. Dana thinks they're bros but the guy is only humouring Dana for the cameras. His face says it all.

This translation is not accurate.

By fool he means jester.

Also notice how guy on the left has his legs crossed away from Dana's body. That shows he's tired of Dana's sycophantic posturing and undeserved familiarity. Dana thinks they're bros but the guy is only humouring Dana for the cameras. His face says it all.

are you seriously analyzing this photo?

this is making me legit LOL how hard you guys look into everything

Agreed - Also, notice how that guy on Dana's right and Jose are both covering up their groin area. Everyone knows dana loves fondling conor's nuts - both are not having any of that shenanigans.

Back