News Jose Aldo does not doubt the greatness, mind, and willpower of Conor McGregor

Can McGregor come back as strong as before?

• Total voters
I would love to see the rematch, I think aldo beats him if they fight now, maybe he will even come up as a bloated 145 to face conor at 155.

Aldo is a warrior, conor seems to have lost it. Would be insane imo

Nice from Aldo, it's hard but yea that guy can come back and beat Poirier
nope, he needs to fight someone like Nate. He's not going to beat Dustin, Dustin was whooping him.

Conor wouldnt have won the rematch anyway , a legend like Aldo wouldnt have made the same mistake twice and would have adjusted just like Dustin did.

Doubt it, Aldo is at 135 now and McGregor is at 155. Pretty big difference.

I think Aldo is just giving the man his due.
I dont think so, he is saying it just bc he is in the same spot. A former champion that wants to come back.
He is saying it only to hear it himself. "Never doubt the champions"

But however, mcconor is never going to be Top 5 Lvl in LW. He never was, he never will be.
He maybe have a Top 10 chance in FW... maybe.

I still can't believe this happened

View attachment 871836
As much as I hate Conor there's just no arguments with that. Say what you want about him but that's as 'end of fucking story' as you get. I wish Aldo had got a rematch though, I still think he loses (rather than that last minute offer at LW) I don't think anyone would have beat him at FW. LW would have been super interesting after Alvarez but yeah...we know what came next

Conor will come back

and probably lose again. Then what? he will be 0-4 in his last 4 fights at LW. He will have a Nate Diaz rematch and then call it a career

mental edge is gone, he never changed his team, hes getting older, he just had a terrible injury (further reducing confidence), he is probably on drugs, and he has no heart when faced with adversity. This is not something he can fix at this stage. Conor after the half-way point of round 2 is a below average fighter

the Conor train is over

The only thing he can do is maybe cut back to FW where he was undefeated. His power just doesn't hold up at LW, and without that, hes a C rated fighter

Conor will come back

and probably lose again. Then what? he will be 0-4 in his last 4 fights at LW. He will have a Nate Diaz rematch and then call it a career

mental edge is gone, he never changed his team, hes getting older, he just had a terrible injury (further reducing confidence), he is probably on drugs, and he has no heart when faced with adversity. This is not something he can fix at this stage. Conor after the half-way point of round 2 is a below average fighter

the Conor train is over

The only thing he can do is maybe cut back to FW where he was undefeated. His power just doesn't hold up at LW, and without that, hes a C rated fighter
This is actually his best bet. Cut to 145. He has the power and reach advantage again. Could make a run at the champ. But probably not because I think Holloway Mercs him and hard

The good old "He beat me, so he's great".

DC's favorite.

Who knows how dedicated he is to the sport at this point? The inactivity and questionable training etc won't have helped him and unless he changes his ways he's not going to get any better.

He'll be 34 when he returns from a bad injury and the previous fight he was knocked out for the first time.

This is actually his best bet. Cut to 145. He has the power and reach advantage again. Could make a run at the champ. But probably not because I think Holloway Mercs him and hard
I just don't see any chance of Connor making 145 without iv

Back