News Jose Aldo does not doubt the greatness, mind, and willpower of Conor McGregor

Can McGregor come back as strong as before?

• Total voters
Will mind and willpower helped a broken leg?

Anyway both Khabib and Jones had fought with a broken toe inside the octagon. That is a sign of strong mental game and will in action.

Khabib also accidentally stuck his toe at the cage a moment there.

Conor is old, already rich enough to love a luxurious life off of, destroyed his leg, riding a loss streak, and just not the same fighter he was before.

he does owe aldo a rematch.

it's the right thing to do.

If Aldo wants to move up to 155, only chance that rematch happens. Doubt Aldo is gonna go up. Maybe if he falls out of the top 5 at 135.

If Aldo wants to move up to 155, only chance that rematch happens. Doubt Aldo is gonna go up. Maybe if he falls out of the top 5 at 135.
yeah, I really doubt Aldo wants to avenge the most embarasing moment of his entire life and get a big fat payday for it. I mean, like, who would want that?

Aldo is the fucking man. This is why my Sherdog name is what it is. Mcgregor knocked him out bullied him and he still showing respect for Mcgregor. Learn from the GOAT Mcgregor haters!!!

yeah, I really doubt Aldo wants to avenge the most embarasing moment of his entire life and get a big fat payday for it. I mean, like, who would want that?

Aldo gonna have to put on 20 pounds of muscle if he wants a chance. Otherwise it's gonna be a second embarrassment. Twenty pounds of muscle at Aldo's age is gonna take years unless he uses some kind of substance.

Does he really want to just put on fat weight to get to 155 to get KOed by McGregor?

It is pretty interesting

Khabib and Poirier are the consensus best Lightweights of the last 5 or so years.

If Ferguson, Alvarez, RDA, Gaethje, or Chandler had to fight Khabib, then Dustin, then Dustin again, they probably go 0-3 as well.

Conor physically is not the same fighter. He had much better footwork when he fought Alvarez, Aldo and the other featherweights, in the Poirier fights he sort of plods forward with out the in and out of his karate stance. After a few leg kicks he becomes a punching bag. He needs to get back to those Ido Portal/Karate movements to regain his former glory which i dont think he does. Going to be much harder with a wooden leg or w/e its made out of.

Back