Jos

I like Aldo's shirt.

Same colours the octagon will be after Conor clobbers him using the adamantium in his fists.

That backdrop gave me flashbacks.

jds-2.gif

Interesting: Aldo insists that he has not even seen the McGregor-Mendes fight, and that he was watching soccer with friends the night of their fight.

Also says this is not unusual, and that he rarely watches tape on his opponents, just letting his coaches watch instead when they come up with the gameplan.

Interesting: Aldo insists that he has not even seen the McGregor-Mendes fight, and that he was watching soccer with friends the night of their fight.

Also says this is not unusual, and that he rarely watches tape on his opponents, just letting his coaches watch instead when they come up with the gameplan.

If he's serious, Conor's left will put him into next week.

Regardless, no one gives a rat's furry fanny what Aldo thinks unless he makes it to UFC 194.

Not watching opponents isnt that crazy an idea. If you can focus purely on what you have to do and not what your opponent is doing it may help you execute your gameplan.

I noticed that too. Not sure I believe it. A few questions after, Andre insisted that he's always watched tape on all of his opponents before each fight and that they would do the same before this one, also. Hard to tell if he was just backpedaling but one would imagine that would be a very bad idea, no matter the opponent.

What I find hilarious is that he admits he never watched the fight, and then blamed the lack of a training camp on the loss.

Except going into the fight Aldo knew about the short camp and picked Mendes to win.

Aldo, the new Joker.

I like Aldo's shirt.

Same colours the octagon will be after Conor clobbers him using the adamantium in his fists.

A touch of purple to complete the Joker persona Aldo's been playing at as of late will come as well, I would expect.

Did Aldo say he was watching Flamengo play? They played the day after the fight...I doubt he missed the fight. He was hoping Chad would win, I don't think he's scared but McGregor brings a different challenge.

Also, Aldo said he knew Conor would win...really?

The respect is mutual and I'm looking forward to fight u Again, because I know you'll beat the Joker up! U can count on my fans!@chadmendes!

Direct from the mans twitter...I think Aldo is telling fibs.

Is there a translator for the translator? ... like listening to someone talk with a golf ball in their mouth.

Oh just realized that was his coach... my bad.

Back