Jorge's Tequila way better than Conors rubbing alcahol he calls Whiskey

yeah... I'm a 4 year old with a 2012 account... makes sense.... you must be a 4 year old...
Jesus....you took that literally? I think I've read more of your posts than I care to...to the ignore list you go.

i read his post and nowhere did he even imply it was the only way. Are you being intentionally obtuse, or is it organic?

He called me a troll after I said his life must be boring if he drinks to get dopamine... obviously he didn't understand what I meant...

I haven't tried either but I did just get a 3 pack of Jericho Wine in the mail today.

IMG-20200115-121541.jpg

Why even waste money on alcohol? I personally can't support someone that promotes alcohol to make money, especially knowing how many people that drug ruins the life of.

AmpleRemoteIberianchiffchaff-size_restricted.gif

Tyron Woodley's new 40oz malt liquor will be better than both.

It's not his he's just promoting it for $$.

Is normal.

Plus Conos whiskey still needs another year to mature, they will be selling the reserves soon and those will be impeccable.

Glad I'm not alone. Bourbon is my go to, mostly bc bourbons pack a nice variety of flavors across the board and range from smooth to being packed full of spice from rye. Maybe someone else fan explain the allure of Irish whiskey to me though. I always thought I just never tried the right brands
Hardly anyone likes both bourbon and whisky/ey. It's usually one or the other.

Irish whisky is generally shit.
Not true. Irish whiskey is pretty good, if you go with the higher end brands, although I'm happy with Jameson myself.

Conrad's whiskey is good for polishing floors and brake cleaner

Pretty sure Justine Kish’s shit is better than Inproper 12

Back